Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

34071899-C0F3-44A3-B162-88B970662BC5.jpeg
85EED964-D28B-4B4B-92DE-394760C87B0B.jpeg
4A608F9D-B166-4F9A-A28C-A5EC3C527523.jpeg

I’m a little concerned with my pair I ordered from StockX. The shoe looks ok but it doesn’t really have that curve on the rear of the shoe, Nike Air seems a little too high up and on the box tag it shows the Suggested Retail in AUD $...whatever that is. May take pics later for some thoughts on it

Are y'all really out here wearing your lace locks like this?
:lol: You know there's only one way to rock with these, this colorway in particular:

EDIT: Of course, I just go with it here and pretend not to see the absolutely bizzaro scenario this commercial depicts. You know, the one where Mike and his mom apparently live in a quaint little country house , with a tree house out back populated by three random kids who clearly take it for granted that MJ is always on standby as an early forebear of Postmates. Or something.
:rofl:

Last edited:
:lol: You know there's only one way to rock with these, this colorway in particular:

EDIT: Of course, I just go with it here and pretend not to see the absolutely bizzaro scenario this commercial depicts. You know, the one where Mike and his mom apparently live in a quaint little country house , with a tree house out back populated by three random kids who clearly take it for granted that MJ is always on standby as an early forebear of Postmates. Or something.

Or the fact that Mike doing the rock-the-baby with the 6 pack should've caused that sht to explode in said kids' faces! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is literally your best post ever

me too...all it says order confirmed, still in progress but hey they said sometime in May, right? We gotta be patient I guess

ok I don’t feel so bad anymore I’ve seen several people in this thread with th same message on Nike as I have on these. I was damn near ready to call Nike today about my pair but I guess I’ll just have to continue being patient.

on a brighter note, my DMP’s will be delivered tomorrow!!!

Just got my shipping confirmation at 12:30am cst. Original email said eta was the May 5th, so looks like they’re starting to get them out.

Back
Top Bottom