Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

every time I bought from snkrs on release day I would receive them on the following Wednesday... that works for me
Yeah, that's basically the two-day shipping. Actually, now that I think about it more, I did pay the $5 one time on something when they first offered it to see what difference it made, and I still got the damn shoes on the same day I always got them, anyway.

B2629CAE-19B8-44D8-8196-C40C0DD97A87.jpeg
Just got these in and I must say, they’re hella nice! JB did a great job. And, in my opinion, size down! I’m usually an 11 and decided for a 10.5 in these and they fit perfectly.

Thanks, but I’m not sizing down. Made that mistake before. They look good.

I almost never size down because I have a wider foot. Glad I did with these. Only Jordan I currently have besides these are a pair of he got game 13’s and those fit fine in my regular size. Certainly not trying to tell you what to do.

I almost never size down because I have a wider foot. Glad I did with these. Only Jordan I currently have besides these are a pair of he got game 13’s and those fit fine in my regular size. Certainly not trying to tell you what to do.
I know you weren’t, thanks for the info tho. Appreciated. Just made that mistake before so I won’t do it anymore.

Interesting. As a wide footer I'm TTS in 13s too but in a shoe like the AJ6 (which most size down) I also stay TTS and they are my favorite fit. I'm still thinking TTS for me. :wink:

This leather feels very similar to the recent Jordan 3 leather except its not tumbled. Does that make sense? It has a slight gloss again there’s a softness instead of plastic. That’s the first thing I checked for when I opened the package because I couldn’t stand the leathe on 2013 pair
That was my biggest knock on the 2013 fire reds and grape 5s. That plastic bs was unforgivable I sold both pairs because of that bs. I’ve been hearing the leather on the 2020 pair is softer I’m looking forward to finally getting my pair in the mail.

Standard free shipping
2BDE4758-E1E1-48CC-915B-0F3A94611576.jpeg
Heads up, if that’s leaving from the same facility my last order came from, expect all justified delays. I’m not complaining, just stating what happened to me. It got pushed back about 5 days with rebound notices and not being shipped. They create the labels and they’re trying there best to get it out.

Mine says the same but the tracking number says it’s waiting for ups
Footlocker did me the same way with dmp 6s it will update in a few days and you get em next week. My fire reds say in progress/unknown. I don't even have tracking yet for mine so you good....SHIP MY SHOES NIKE!!

Back
Top Bottom