Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Nike pairs are shipping!??? when I check my order status it says "Thanks, we're working on it" lol.
Yup...my pair is coming tomorrow

0DDD20E9-9F69-4F8A-BFAB-B6C0975A095D.png

Best believe when I go to the grocery store I wear my sneakers. I paid for them and enjoy wearing them, I’m going to do so.
Besides, 90% of people I see out and about probably don’t know what they are anyway.
This was me when I went to Walmart this past Sunday & un DSed my pair of black Sacai waffles...had like four or five people come up to me and ask “what Nikes are those?”

This was me when I went to Walmart this past Sunday & un DSed my pair of black Sacai waffles...had like four or five people come up to me and ask “what Nikes are those?”

that’s crazy , I’m surprised people are going up to a stranger to ask “whaterr those” in this covid world

most people focused on keeping their distance, get in/get out

that’s crazy , I’m surprised people are going up to a stranger to ask “whaterr those” in this covid world

most people focused on keeping their distance, get in/get out

I'm just wearing my beater hufquake airmax 90s from 12 years ago.

Not trying to flash and have someone I dont know or do know asking me what's on my feet. I'm playing broke till this passes over. Dont need anyone around me.

On another note with my crazy sleeping habits if I didn't order these 5s from kickscrew I would have been kicking myself on missing out on the shock drop.
I woke up an hour later saw they dropped on sunday and tried to watch the MJ special on ESPN and I couldn't do it

Last edited:
I can’t stand how small the netting on sides are on these new retros. It been like this for a while now. Chose to wear 2013 to the grocery store today and visually prefer the tongue on them but that’s about it lol.

Damn y'all are my good luck charm. My fire reds got delivered to goat today along with my other pair. Should be shipping to me soon

As many Jordans as I have, I've only gotten compliments with Reeboks kamikaze 2s and the bait x questions

Back
Top Bottom