Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

So I hit up Nike via chat, she said the closer you live to the warehouse, the sooner you will get your pair. Also told me mine is ready for pickup by the carrier. Fingers crossed I get a shipping email soon!

So I hit up Nike via chat, she said the closer you live to the warehouse, the sooner you will get your pair.

247E49DC-1375-48F6-90FF-D049D146C3D7.gif

did you tell her thanks captain obvious ? Lol

I've been ordering shoes like a mad man since this SIP started and i'm starting to believe that it's a fedex allocation issue. Most of my earlier Nike orders were shipped quickly, but I noticed my Adidas and NB orders who also use fedex has slowed to a crawl on my latest orders. My latest Adidas order was on 4/16, and I didn't receive my fedex shipping info until 4/24.

My footsites orders who use UPS has pretty much no delay, and my shoepalace order who uses an outlier delivery service (OnTrac) has been swift.

I think if you live in any type of metropolitan area, fedex will just be much much slower. That may explain why some folks got their pairs quickly, they didn't live in an area with fedex allocation issues.

I got a question for new yorkers ordering from nike.com on the dmp 6s and the fire ted 5s how long did it take to get your order from the time you ordered the shoes till you recived them

I haven't ordered from nike.com since February before the coronavirus took off ?

I got a question for new yorkers ordering from nike.com on the dmp 6s and the fire ted 5s how long did it take to get your order from the time you ordered the shoes till you recived them

I haven't ordered from nike.com since February before the coronavirus took off ?

I got the shock drop and my shoes just got delivered today (fire red 5)

Got my pair in today. Quality is great on em but I don’t think ima keep them. How the hell do I return them? I didn’t get any sort of receipt or anything In The box lol

That was 2 weeks ago right ?

Im not in NY but Nike shipping has just been slow in general across the board. It’s been taking on average 1-2 weeks for orders to ship. Took my DMPs 8 days to ship. They arrive tomorrow making it a total of 13 days from time of order to delivery. I ordered another pair a shoes from Nike yesterday and estimated arrival is May 13th. Standard shipping from Nike is slow as molasses right now due to covid apparently.

Call Nike but trying to understand why you would order them just to return them? Lol

I always liked the fire red color way. Never had a pair of V’s or looked at them closely. Didn’t even think I’d get em. Personally the Shoe feels too big for me and not a big fan so far. I do love the size on the 4’s tho.

Im not in NY but Nike shipping has just been slow in general across the board. It’s been taking on average 1-2 weeks for orders to ship. Took my DMPs 8 days to ship. They arrive tomorrow making it a total of 13 days from time of order to delivery. I ordered another pair a shoes from Nike yesterday and estimated arrival is May 13th. Standard shipping from Nike is slow as molasses right now due to covid apparently.

wow thats a long time

Last Sunday, the 19th

10 days

Got my pair in today. Quality is great on em but I don’t think ima keep them. How the hell do I return them? I didn’t get any sort of receipt or anything In The box lol
use the Nike app, they have a return button and option to email return shipping slip.

also are these comfortable? I am interested but remember the last pair of 5s had no cushion

It took like a week and half for me to get stuff on average.

shoes look good overall, but that tongue. it's so puffy. don't remember any prior 5 retro with such a puffy tongue.

Back
Top Bottom