Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

SNkRS took a dump on me. Going to try Eastbay for flints. Only shoe I'm looking forward to in 2020.
Strangely enough. Those were the first shoe I doubled up on back in 1998. And I got the second pair the day after release by calling...EASTBAY... I loved the 13 when I was in Highschool.

Got a W on Hibbetts earlier right after they dropped. They charged my card but I havent received any confirmation email yet and also now under my orders on the site the shoe size is missing.

Is my order getting canceled?

Same here man. I feel your pain 100%. I hope my 12.5 order from Eastbay goes through, also. If does, I'll most likely return the FinishLine 12, and just pay resell on another 12.5. I skeptical tho, because I STILL haven't got an email confirmation.

Same! When snkrs did its fluke and showed that I was able to purchase again I held back because Eastbay already made the withdrawal so I was thinkin I was good but these email confirms are moving at a snail's pace and that's too slow for me with a release this important to me. Fingers crossed we copped brodie.

Thought my FNL order didn't go through. Timed me out as I hit submit. Was able to get through on Eastbay. Then I checked my email and I have a submitted order email from Paypal regarding the FNL transaction. The EB payment is already showing on Paypal. Hope the FNL one doesn't go through. I don't need 2.

I hear these are still around.. my confirmation came through. Foot apps wouldn't let me add and when I did, their timer would expire before letting me checkout. Just kept trying and got through FA.

Strangely enough. Those were the first shoe I doubled up on back in 1998. And I got the second pair the day after release by calling...EASTBAY... I loved the 13 when I was in Highschool.
I always wanted the flints back in high school. But my parents had a 1 pair per school year rule. 😂

Got this notification from Hibbets app... Are they for real? I wouldn't know because theres no Hibbets nowhere near me
Screenshot_20200502_083128.jpg

Just curious

I went half a size down to an 11 at release time because **** was hectic. Then I come on here now and people said they’re easily available so I bought an 11.5 also. Oh well

I ordered through FTL, got the order number page.. Card is charged, but when i check the order history, there is nothing? What happened here?

I hate to do this but, any chance someone can pick up a sz 11 for my dad?
I got you if you need one,

That's how it was for me too, except it was Eastbay. I copped off of Finish Line with ease.

I needed a 12.5, but had to settle for a size 12. **** went extremely fast.
I'm a true 12.5 but I can rarely ever find or cop those. It's a legit crapshoot every singe time.

Same! When snkrs did its fluke and showed that I was able to purchase again I held back because Eastbay already made the withdrawal so I was thinkin I was good but these email confirms are moving at a snail's pace and that's too slow for me with a release this important to me. Fingers crossed we copped brodie.

Yeah I'm confused as hell. Eastbay's second transaction is completed, but I still don't have an email confirmation. However, its the exact opposite with my size 12 from FinishLine.

Screenshot_2020-05-02 Summary - PayPal+.png

Back
Top Bottom