Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Woke up to see that my Shock Drop pair has shipped -Yippee! :rolleyes
695372FD-BDF9-4ED5-9BC0-714F5B92A49D.jpeg

Yes Nike-I've been looking for my order for 14 days...

I dont understand man. all the footsites use the same inventory. why couldnt eastbay just pick from footlocker or champs? ****ing garbage 😞
Speculation but I think the other footsites are selling from their brick and mortar inventory. Eastbay being an online retailer doesn't have that ability. Unbreakable Kicks was saying this yesterday. Still Eastbay is gonna restock these next week so why cancel? Sucks

When all the malls open, it will be even more pairs available. Stores already had shipments from the original release date.

i know all FTL FTA CHAMPS out here by me have not got in any new shipments since we shut down and they dont have these in, i was hoping they would have past release so i can grab some pairs on discount

My daughter asked for a pair of these this morning and I was actually able to secure a pair for her off Champs just now. My shock drop pair should be here tomorrow as well.

I just copped another pair off Champs just now. Woke up and realized I might as well double up in case one of them comes flawed, then at least I can choose the better out of the 2 lol.

"Arrives 05/20/2020"
Screenshot_20200503-111601_Gmail.jpg

23032796_890574611100803_2085824487205953541_n.jpg

Well I know I won't be seeing a shipping notification for a while but at least I didnt wake up to a cancellation I guess. FTL I chose the free standard shipping without paying attention so they'll be here or shipped out in like 5-6 business days apparently. Just gonna keep an eye out for potential order cancels. I'm probably just being paranoid but I need these. Once I get em I likely won't be buying anything till the Fire Red IV release in November.

Back
Top Bottom