Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

I initially entered SNS raffle for these and lost, however, yesterday I received an email that I won via their new "re-draw" program. Got shipping email today. I only set out to grab 2 pairs and now I have 6 in transit :rolleyes

Any of them size 11 haha?

Shock drop’s finally arrived today . I bought the lows on Sunday from Finishline and they arrived today as well.
D26EF7A3-9E12-43BF-A574-00BDD7E43EBD.jpeg

555EFB3B-3C11-4C26-9A91-524B022F4780.jpeg

Got this when I woke up this morning...should I be expecting an L? Ordered around 4pm pacific on release day. They did charged my account that same tho even the email states they haven’t. I know Ive asked this question before but after seeing this email...pretty much tells me to get ready for an L

man FTA needs to stop messing with my emotions and just go ahead and cancel if they gonna cancel so I can cop this size 9 in my cart at Champs 👀
E4DBAA36-A5DD-4260-AA49-F3FA5B6E5BA6.png

There’s so many restocks going on! Are you following SoleLinks or Snkr_twitr or j23 on Twitter?
My phone has literally been blowing up with notifications from both since Saturday. So much so that I had to silence the notifications. Definitely the accounts to follow though.

What's annoying is I got through on FNL but my bank kicked it. Didn't send me a text or email. Just denied the ****.

Even though I literally used that same card to buy something else this morning from FNL.

I mean it makes no sense.
Hey they restocked at shoe palace if you haven’t gotten em yet

555EFB3B-3C11-4C26-9A91-524B022F4780.jpeg

Got this when I woke up this morning...should I be expecting an L? Ordered around 4pm pacific on release day. They did charged my account that same tho even the email states they haven’t. I know Ive asked this question before but after seeing this email...pretty much tells me to get ready for an L

I got that same email this morning
My order history still says in process but there’s a shipping label created on my ups my choice
It says order processed in transit to ups

Back
Top Bottom