Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

B
4-5-6 is in the mix

A461BE30-E7C4-463F-8313-AD07BDCB4CB8.jpeg
best thing about this pic is the kool g rap album 🔥

everyday these mf telling me its out for delivery i dont bother sending it to a store. its a pain for me to get to ups during business hours. but i may have no choice now

Right now you have a tough decision
Just leave it be and hope for the best or reroute it
I feel like if you do a reroute right now for pickup it might get screwed and delayed even more

I would honestly try to get it picked up at UPS. After a while with a bunch of "delivery attempts", UPS will give up and return it back to the sender. Sure, it's probably inconvenient but if it means you finally getting your shoes.

I personally drive 45 minutes to pick up my packages.

This leather tear bothers me so much. Its really small but man, if it wasn't for it they'd be like completely perfect. I really hope my SNKRS pair eventually ships and is perfect overall. Or I'll match them up to make a perfect pair and wear the defective pair first.
20200512_132233.jpg

Nike pair still says "In Progress" and "Arriving 05/20/2020". If I don't see an email or something from Nike within the next few days I'll just snag a second pair from Ebay and cancel my Nike order before resell gets too high. :smh:

Word? “Abomination” Ronald McDonald’s” lol you all gotta go harder than that I almost caught diabetes with how sweet you all are lookin at another mans feet worried how I look in them it looks good to me I rock’em like that move on with better news :lol:

I’m goin w/o the lace lock for now. Red lace swap too fire..
8B44F284-A774-4D42-AA3D-140EA28F173A.jpeg

B52CBFB6-9FFA-4159-98C6-3EE58032A2B0.jpeg

Techwear fit usually looks best in all black
I don't hate the red laces buddy. I swapped mine out to black personally.

I had considered trying red but didn't have a vibrant enough set of laces. Ones I had in my box of laces were a darker more fresh cut blood color.

The NA on your metallics is suffering too... JB is hit or miss bro, always has been.
I was gonna say. The NA on the Metallics is ****ing terrible there’s no way I would keep that unless I couldn’t return em after I bought em. This is why I ordered so many pairs of these fire reds. If I can’t physically inspect them then....

The flaws of the fire reds are minor in comparison to that NA on the metallics my god.

These were made in 2019 and had been sitting in stores since January. They kept delaying the release. Its just typical Nike quality now.
And has been for a long long time. The last true quality Jordan I owned was my og 13s. Hell shoes in general. When I came back recently after a near 15 year hiatus it was definitely wishful thinking to hope quality increased with the jumps in price. I’m normally not so naive I just wanted it to be true so bad lol

I have no quarrels w/ you nuclear1990 nuclear1990 :lol: or anyone foreal ya entitled to your opinion. I’ve had ppl copy my whole outfit at times you either original or you follow if doesn’t apply let it fly homie. Just be you wholetime.

i forgot to put my unit number for my address. how will UPS deliver? i already requested the merchant update my address but they did not guarantee it will be updated by the time they make first delivery attempt. what should i do?

i forgot to put my unit number for my address. how will UPS deliver? i already requested the merchant update my address but they did not guarantee it will be updated by the time they make first delivery attempt. what should i do?
Hopefully, the driver matches the name to the unit #.
Have UPS My choice? You can update your address and/or enter a note for the driver, which may or may not get updated on their end in real time.

Hopefully, the driver matches the name to the unit #.
Have UPS My choice? You can update your address and/or enter a note for the driver, which may or may not get updated on their end in real time.
i just enrolled in UPS my choice. I have a package scheduled for delivery today, so hopefully it is updated in their system before then!

Back
Top Bottom