Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Never thought it would be this hard to double up on these V’s! Between the initial release and restocks, I’ve had 4 Champs Order Confirmation Cancellations and 2 Footlocker Cancellations.

Never thought it would be this hard to double up on these V’s! Between the initial release and restocks, I’ve had 4 Champs Order Confirmation Cancellations and 2 Footlocker Cancellations.
Man that's about as unlucky as it gets. Somebody get this man his second pair.

Legit check...I noticed the paper protecting the 3M isn’t there
AB6DDA25-6C32-4C84-86B7-0505E1BC2C07.png

Got my pair in yesterday. Had the toe box indentation which I can only assume is the pressure of the other shoe rubbing against the toe box in transit.

Otherwise really impressed with these. As someone else mentioned the tongue size improvement is crazy noticeable. The padding in the past was almost cartoonish.

Man I would be nervous buying any shoes on the resale market with some of the quality fugazis these factories are producing.

no insight on whether or not these are legit or not though

While StockX is less of a hassle/risk than eBay, at least with eBay you can see what you're getting. Got a second pair of BC3 for my son from there earlier this year (for slightly less than retail), and the toe box shape and EP height/thickness was actually better than my own pair. With StockX you'll just never know, and basically have no recourse. With eBay you can always return or make a claim if it doesn't look like the pics.

Personally, I've only used StockX a couple of times, and only to cop under retail. Would never buy at resell values from them out of principle alone ;-).

^^
I’m experiencing the same thing...purchased from FTL on 5/11...delivered on 5/13...saw an initial charge on 5/11 and has dropped off since....

Looks like this is a widespread thing. Same thing happened with me with DMP 6s. I ordered on 5/13 and saw the pending charge on my credit card. I got the shipping notification on the 18th then notice the charge was no longer there. Will they charge after they’re delivered? I know they’re not just been generous and giving out freebies lol

Anyone order from Footaction’s last restock?
I ordered Friday and got a fulfillment done email Monday but no tracking number. Anyone else experiencing this?

Back
Top Bottom