Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by green1bay

hope everyones goes crazy tryin to copp this crap
and forgets about nubucks
devil.gif

nope im just gonna use my profits from this pack towards the Nubucks

Dam I hope my connect is able to come thru..the 23rd is gonna be crazy..

Heavy traffic on NT

Damn, that sucks. I was looking forward to this pack, too! Looks like it's just the nubucks for me!

damn, found out that im working till 930 pm on the friday before. i wont be able to get on eastbay or finishline. ill have to find another way to cop.

I dont think these will be hard to get at all. I have heard one place that is expecting 300 packs. Plus where I live we dont get anything good and we aregetting these. I'm sleepin in that morning then going to pick mine up.

still not that sold on this pack.
love the red seude but skeptical about the other shoe.
anyway, thanks maze for the info

oh yeah, i spoke to a customer service rep a few hours ago
he said these are still set to release on the 30th. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks for the info MaZe. I hope this will make it a little easier to cop the nubucks the following week.

just wondering what do you all think they will resale for? i think they are garbage and seem like would not sell that great, but there is a lot of hype forthem. are these more limited than a CDP?
sorry for all the questions I haven't been keeping on jordans lately, nike has been dropping to much heat.

Another genious plan by JB if anyone needs help getting these I am pretty sure I can help 5-10 people out

Originally Posted by straight lux

still not that sold on this pack.
love the red seude but skeptical about the other shoe.
anyway, thanks maze for the info

oh yeah, i spoke to a customer service rep a few hours ago
he said these are still set to release on the 30th. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Can we get a confirmation from anyone anymore?

Originally Posted by thakickboss

just wondering what do you all think they will resale for? i think they are garbage and seem like would not sell that great, but there is a lot of hype for them. are these more limited than a CDP?
sorry for all the questions I haven't been keeping on jordans lately, nike has been dropping to much heat.
when these go for resale on eBay or NT or wherever there will be people buying it cuz its a LS color and JB won't be retroing these ragingbull colorways for another 2 or 3 years, maybe longer

nowadays theres just too much hype cuz JB is keep releasing "GARBAGES" as u mentioned
these r at least better than all the other fusion and hybrid crap JB is making
and i think JB's marketing strategy is pretty much working on sneakerheads
apparently pple r getting brainwashed by all these fusion and hybrid crap and end up buying these few retros JB is making

assuming from the quantity of hare 1s these will be probably more limited than CDPs
hare 1s sold out quickly on urban accounts such as FNL,FTL,Footaction,Eastbay,Champs, etc. and this pack also look like as limited as the hare 1s

Heard this from my DM and the head of our basketball dept. earlier today. The move was needed to comp the sales from CDP tghat released last year.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Another genious plan by JB if anyone needs help getting these I am pretty sure I can help 5-10 people out
Would you be offering them for retail? I quite like the reds but not into the black as much would pay retail for the pack tho.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by bc60997

Would you be offering them for retail? I quite like the reds but not into the black as much would pay retail for the pack tho.

And yes I will be helping everyone out that is from a small town or has to work for retail + tax + shipping + paypal fees and anything you want to tip me LOLif you feel like it...

Mainly I know how the DMP 1 went for alot of people and I don't have problem getting quantities not even in Yeezys so I figured I would share the wealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom