Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by green1bay

hope everyones goes crazy tryin to copp this crap
and forgets about nubucks
devil.gif
Word. I Rather have my nubucks.

i was wondering about the release date for these.
today i checked our item locator and stores had received their shipment but not of the nubucks.
date must be changed then.

I really cant believe that people are falling for this trash JB is putting out.

Is it the Limited Realeaseness? Oh well...to each his own.

Just dont be mad when JB doesnt release OG colorways in single releases.

Originally Posted by trublu86

Hope more people jump on the pack and leave more nubucks around. Still might get the pack though.

Odd, I was at the mall yesterday and every store said they had no idea if they were even gettin em. Uneducated/helpful employees FTL

You guys wanting the nubucks are going to be dissapointed.....bet the quality ain't like the previous retro....I am gonna laugh at those who sleep on theRaging Bull Pack

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

You guys wanting the nubucks are going to be dissapointed.....bet the quality ain't like the previous retro....I am gonna laugh at those who sleep on the Raging Bull Pack
LOL, so youre assuming the RBPs quality is gonna be much better? if so,
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by manslayer

Originally Posted by straight lux

still not that sold on this pack.
love the red seude but skeptical about the other shoe.
anyway, thanks maze for the info

oh yeah, i spoke to a customer service rep a few hours ago
he said these are still set to release on the 30th. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Can we get a confirmation from anyone anymore?

JUST TALK TO ONE OF MY CONTACTS AND YEAH THEY WILL RELEASE NEXT WEEK
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

Originally Posted by thakickboss

just wondering what do you all think they will resale for? i think they are garbage and seem like would not sell that great, but there is a lot of hype for them. are these more limited than a CDP?
sorry for all the questions I haven't been keeping on jordans lately, nike has been dropping to much heat.
when these go for resale on eBay or NT or wherever there will be people buying it cuz its a LS color and JB won't be retroing these raging bull colorways for another 2 or 3 years, maybe longer

nowadays theres just too much hype cuz JB is keep releasing "GARBAGES" as u mentioned
these r at least better than all the other fusion and hybrid crap JB is making
and i think JB's marketing strategy is pretty much working on sneakerheads
apparently pple r getting brainwashed by all these fusion and hybrid crap and end up buying these few retros JB is making

assuming from the quantity of hare 1s these will be probably more limited than CDPs
hare 1s sold out quickly on urban accounts such as FNL,FTL,Footaction,Eastbay,Champs, etc. and this pack also look like as limited as the hare 1s

thanks man

man i would to get my hands on those red suede Vs but for 310+ tax its a little to much considering the other shoe looks mediorce and its not really worththe price
grin.gif

Dang thats an expensive month for JB loyalists....good thing I don't like anything coming out till the summer
smile.gif
.....nubucks just don't do it forme...idk why lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom