Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
walked into the mall around 11:45 trying to buy some adidas flip flops and saw these were still available. asked if they had a 13 and said F it and justdecided to buy them. hadn't thought about these in a while, but might as well have them if i can.

Originally Posted by doyung9

I'm like most of you guys. Could have copped 5-10 packs if I wanted, but just didn't see it being worth it. I may cop extra Nubucks though, I'm trying to see if that'll be worth it either.

laugh.gif
save yourself the trouble and not cop multiple pairs of Nubucks. They're not worth it IMO

is it just me or do these smell funny? lol. they don't have the new shoe smell i'm used to...

To everyone worried about not being able to return these: STOP! Why return them when you can sell them for 400+?

I just copped my Toro Bravo from the mall along with 30 other people. lol There was a little confusion on the last upcoming
hour of the release time, but it was well worth it.

I love the Bull V, the 3M wasn't that bad either.

These shoes are nice, I think people will get that sick feeling in a month or two if they pass on em. The V's are classic and perfect if you like wearingyour tongue out and the ice on the bottom will shine this summer. If you don't have the bread, pass but if you do I recommend these.

Originally Posted by jeff3424

To everyone worried about not being able to return these: STOP! Why return them when you can sell them for 400+?
indifferent.gif

Its nice to see people really not copping, i just hope JB can see sales drop so they can stop with these damn packages, especially this horrid "DMP".

I just stopped by a near by mall here in Indy (bout to head out to the South Chi-Town Nike outlet) and they still hadthese. Matter fact, finishline, footaction, and footlocker were empty.
laugh.gif

Strange, I know.

Not buying this pack anyway. Decided to wait for the nubucks instead and the Tan Yeezys if I can get my hands on a pair.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

is it just me or do these smell funny? lol. they don't have the new shoe smell i'm used to...
laugh.gif
They do smell a little bit off.
glue?
nerd.gif

but Im glad to hear that the packs arent flyin off shelves, maybe JB will start to realize packages are NOT where its at. And the fact that people are sayingthe soles are really icy is great too, maybe an indication they have started to care a little.

This pack was so garbage. Im glad everybody is passing on them. JB thinks everybody will fall for these?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

but Im glad to hear that the packs arent flyin off shelves, maybe JB will start to realize packages are NOT where its at. And the fact that people are saying the soles are really icy is great too, maybe an indication they have started to care a little.
no more packs of the same sneaker
grin.gif

gotta run around and find sneakerbuddies
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by atljerseys

These shoes are nice, I think people will get that sick feeling in a month or two if they pass on em. The V's are classic and perfect if you like wearing your tongue out and the ice on the bottom will shine this summer. If you don't have the bread, pass but if you do I recommend these.

Indeed the V are a classic, but this release ruined it for me. I never like the whole 3m idea and the all reds just doesn't look right on this shoe. Leave the all reds to the XXI, the originators.

Originally Posted by jeff3424

why would you say that, things isnt even selling over retail on ebay at the moment. dont believe the price will inflate nowhere near thedmp's.

cant comment on the smell of the package, but the nubucks sure do smell fresh and clean.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

I just stopped by a near by mall here in Indy (bout to head out to the South Chi-Town Nike outlet) and they still had these. Matter fact, finishline, footaction, and footlocker were empty.
laugh.gif

Strange, I know.

Not buying this pack anyway. Decided to wait for the nubucks instead and the Tan Yeezys if I can get my hands on a pair.

YEA LOTS LEFT HERE IN THE CITY...COULDNT BELIEVE IT MYSELF...

The 3M's look good but I'm gonna pass on these, not worth the money unless you're a die hard red sneaker fan....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom