Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ebe2023

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

here's my split pack..
http://niketalk.com/topic/179129
28hfsrt.jpg

extra special right there ... you got individual boxes right?
How did you get split packs

korn wrote:
DreSlay wrote:
yes the qualities on these are almost top notch. The 3m is great quality dunwitjayz

Confirmed! Also the XII that drop this week, overall quality are good.

GOOD : would you pay over 150$ for some kicks what are Good quality not GREAT ??? ( obviously you did )
GREAT QUALITY 3m : do you even know what 3m is supposed to look like ???? you know its supposed to be reflective right ???

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

korn wrote:
DreSlay wrote:
yes the qualities on these are almost top notch. The 3m is great quality dunwitjayz

Confirmed! Also the XII that drop this week, overall quality are good.

GOOD : would you pay over 150$ for some kicks what are Good quality not GREAT ??? ( obviously you did )
GREAT QUALITY 3m : do you even know what 3m is supposed to look like ???? you know its supposed to be reflective right ???
exactly! this stuff doesnt even reflect at all. If you look at old pics, you can barely make out the jumpman on the tongue because of thef´reflecting light. For that crappy 3m alone, i would skip on this pack!

Im sure youve all seen running shoes with that safety reflective stuff on them, or the construction worker yellow jackets with the reflective strips. the shoesshould be reflevting light just as bright as when you drive by in a car with the headlights on past these things. The 3m is terrible on this, I dont even thinkits true 3m

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

exactly! this stuff doesnt even reflect at all. If you look at old pics, you can barely make out the jumpman on the tongue because of the f´reflecting light. For that crappy 3m alone, i would skip on this pack!

Im sure youve all seen running shoes with that safety reflective stuff on them, or the construction worker yellow jackets with the reflective strips. the shoes should be reflevting light just as bright as when you drive by in a car with the headlights on past these things. The 3m is terrible on this, I dont even think its true 3m
True. This is something, but it sure isn't 3M.

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

ordered these from fnl.com on release day, paid with debit and got charged right away and got the confirmation instantly...that tuesday i get the shippment confirmation...then today my online statement says i got more money on my card....but i notice that the finishline charge is not posted anymore ....has anyone something like that??

rauls054 wrote:
that happend to me 11/12 pack i thought they f up but they put the money back until the order is actualy shipped and then they take your money forgood
laugh.gif

i just got the shippment today and still havent seen the money posted back..i wish it would stay like this lol
devil.gif

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

exactly! this stuff doesnt even reflect at all. If you look at old pics, you can barely make out the jumpman on the tongue because of the f´reflecting light. For that crappy 3m alone, i would skip on this pack!

Im sure youve all seen running shoes with that safety reflective stuff on them, or the construction worker yellow jackets with the reflective strips. the shoes should be reflevting light just as bright as when you drive by in a car with the headlights on past these things. The 3m is terrible on this, I dont even think its true 3m

Where does it say anywhere that they are using 3M material? You think they order their shoe material from 3M? It's just a nickname. Next you all will besaying the true blues are low quality cause it's not actual elephant skin. Point is, they look how JB designed them to look, if they wanted them to bemore reflective i'm sure there was some green bean material left over somewhere. But of course then the shoes wouldn't be black, it would be silver. They wanted the shoes to be black and also have a reflective quality, mission accomplished. This has nothing to do with quality.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Where does it say anywhere that they are using 3M material? You think they order their shoe material from 3M? It's just a nickname. Next you all will be saying the true blues are low quality cause it's not actual elephant skin. Point is, they look how JB designed them to look, if they wanted them to be more reflective i'm sure there was some green bean material left over somewhere. But of course then the shoes wouldn't be black, it would be silver. They wanted the shoes to be black and also have a reflective quality, mission accomplished. This has nothing to do with quality.

That's how this pack has always been advertised.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Where does it say anywhere that they are using 3M material? You think they order their shoe material from 3M? It's just a nickname. Next you all will be saying the true blues are low quality cause it's not actual elephant skin. Point is, they look how JB designed them to look, if they wanted them to be more reflective i'm sure there was some green bean material left over somewhere. But of course then the shoes wouldn't be black, it would be silver. They wanted the shoes to be black and also have a reflective quality, mission accomplished. This has nothing to do with quality.

That's how this pack has always been advertised.

Advertised by whom? Not JB or Nike

2en24o6.jpg

just got mine in the mail today, lookin pretty good, ready to rock em tomorrow pic kinda shows the 3m material difference.

got mine yesterday
my boy started working up there and he rang em up as $134.88
lmao he is going to get fired
i paid full because i didnt want him losing that job

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

got mine yesterday
my boy started working up there and he rang em up as $134.88
lmao he is going to get fired
i paid full because i didnt want him losing that job
just tell him to change the name on the cash register
laugh.gif
.thats what my boy used to do.