Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted the Red Suedes.... the 3Ms look fake to me....

Dont know how some of you dont like this shoe....

3579086267_754c9ea800.jpg

3579085193_62d9f6f98b.jpg

some of you just kill the shoe (in a bad way).... stop it with that lace switch bull...

^the suede on those was a deciding factor not to get those.
That's why I didn't want them.

Looking at them:They are nice
Feeling them: They are horrible

I'm disappointed in those 3M's. The red suede pair is the saving grace of this package IMO....

Might try and cop a pair of reds sometime soon...I'll keep my eyes open.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

WHO EVER GOT THIS PACK TO RESELL ..........................
roll.gif
i seen them go for 340$ on ebay. with listing fees, and final value fees, resellers are not making any money. 330$ plus tax for this pack.

had em but ended up returning them
to broke for em
i was looking at the insoles and i was wondering if the jumpman would rub off like other shoes
it seems printed on
and if it will rub off will the rest rub off to?
i mean the brown wood on the insole

before i seen em i thought the 3m's were betta but i seen em and the red ones are so damn exclusive damnn!!!

where im from we say exclusive 2, so i know what dude means he sayin they fire, piff, raw, hot, nice, good, great ya know?

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Originally Posted by mikew25

i h8 these they arent gonna be worth any thing in tha future

BUY WHAT YOU LIKE, NOT BASED ON WHAT THEY WILL BE WORTH LATER.
eyes.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]real defensive about this pack[/color]
laugh.gif
grin.gif
Not at all defensive homie, just stating that some people are buying it simply based on hype, what they will be worth, or resell value. I boughtthem because I like them. It's that simple. If you don't like the pack, that's your opinion, everyone isnt going to like the same thing. It'samazing though how some people that don't like the pack criticize people that bought it. Crazy LOL
laugh.gif

I ended up returning my pack. I needed my money back and saw no point in having 2 packs. Which my 2nd pair comes on monday..I think I might return those unlessI could sell the 3ms.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

where im from we say exclusive 2, so i know what dude means he sayin they fire, piff, raw, hot, nice, good, great ya know?

Kind of like sneakgeekz and his bananas.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

im sure they know what he meant.. you know how dudes beast on other nterz just to build up their post numberz.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

WHO EVER GOT THIS PACK TO RESELL ..........................
roll.gif
Word
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Foreal, i can't believe there are actually people paying more than retail to getthese too
smh.gif
laugh.gif

2gtav7n.jpg

From my spot
laugh.gif

They sittin around all over the place, thats exactly why i waited to cop. i'll pick mines up onfriday with no problem

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

^the suede on those was a deciding factor not to get those.
That's why I didn't want them.

Looking at them:They are nice
Feeling them: They are horrible
You must've planned on replacing the teddy bear that you cuddle with at night with the red suedes, huh?

never wear them and edunpeal
y'all are making me change my opinions about the red 5s even thought I've seen them in person and only wanted the 3m 5s
smokin.gif

nice pics!

and

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by Paco305

before i seen em i thought the 3m's were betta but i seen em and the red ones are so damn exclusive damnn!!!
what?
smh.gif
at your foolishness

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I would never change my mind just cause of what other people think
Love my red 5's and the 3M love my pack period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom