Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
2ry5b7k.jpg

Originally Posted by foamguy

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

yo has anyone gotten any shipping emails yet? eastbay and finishline?
got my eastbay shipment confirmation but the number is wrong
ohwell.gif

"The number you entered is not a valid tracking number. Review and update the field below"
i got mine 2 but mines right
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by foamguy

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

yo has anyone gotten any shipping emails yet? eastbay and finishline?
got my eastbay shipment confirmation but the number is wrong
ohwell.gif

"The number you entered is not a valid tracking number. Review and update the field below"

I just got off the phone with eastbay and they said the system uploaded the wrong numbers and they are trying to fix it asap. They did tell me that myestimated delivery date is 6/2 so if you wanna know yours just give them a call.

well my pack is already in my state because they ship from Wisconsin and i live in Illinois and i paid for faster shipping

damn the more and more i see these...the more and more i want them. i was just gon cop the 3m's ( i live in london so they are sold seperate)... but now iwant both.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

2ry5b7k.jpg

i cant believe they realy skimped out on the 3m . look at that #*$ !!! doesnt even reflect light . i remember the good old days when you couldnt take a pic ofkicks with 3m cuz they would blind you !!! now we get this garbage , packaged along with some kicks that are gonna bleed all over your denim .

The reselling game is pretty much dead.
reselling is never dead...resellers just only sell whats hot, and Gentry and the boys have succesfully turned the hottest shoes ever into nearvarient quality looking crap over and over again until the brand is almost dead cold...

what we need here is a resurrection of sorts in 2010...and it looks as if we may get it with white red 12's and spacejams coming out, and on their own, notin some stupid pack! although the price tag is ridiculous...
eyes.gif

ordered these from fnl.com on release day, paid with debit and got charged right away and got the confirmation instantly...that tuesday i get the shippmentconfirmation...then today my online statement says i got more money on my card....but i notice that the finishline charge is not posted anymore ....has anyonesomething like that??

^ the quality varies mine were good but i got 2 packs and got to choose the pairs i wanted some other peoples werent that great jb needs better quality control

I Haven't wanted any QS Jays in a minute, but this release was damn easy. No camping, Didn't even wake up until after 8:30. Strolled in at 9:15, i wasthe only one in the store, got my size, no issues.

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

ordered these from fnl.com on release day, paid with debit and got charged right away and got the confirmation instantly...that tuesday i get the shippment confirmation...then today my online statement says i got more money on my card....but i notice that the finishline charge is not posted anymore ....has anyone something like that??
that happend to me 11/12 pack i thought they f up but they put the money back until the order is actualy shipped and then they take your money forgood
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DreSlay

yes the qualities on these are almost top notch. The 3m is great quality dunwitjayz

Confirmed! Also the XII that drop this week, overall quality are good.

These are waaaay better in person...i agree quality doesnt seem to bad. However, couldnt try them on my sizes were sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom