Air Jordan VI (6) - Black - White - March 2010 (sneakernews.com)

Real easy to just paint the mid sole and the back tab black.

I will cop and do that if that is the final product.

not too crazy about this color but hey its a JORDAN VI , one of my fav... they sure will be copped....

dude if those come out i am buying two pairs.. i love when like simple color jays come out

indifferent.gif

Man, I really hope that these don't do well. Once they hit Ebay, I'll be lurking to snatch them for less than retail.

Hopefully JB takes note of this thread and realizes that they really F-ed up with this sample. All in all, I think they should scrap this colorway totally, butrealistically that isn't gonna happen. The LEAST they can do is get rid of that speckle crap tho. Either way, I'm not copping.

I pray that JB decides to drop a bunch of different 6's colorways next year like they did with the 5's, 4's, 3's, 7's and 8's in recentyears. If so that'll make my decision to pass on these all the more logical. If its just the Oreo's and the Blk/Reds then I guess I'm just gonnahave to stock up on Blk/Reds (which I'll prolly do regardless).

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

AIR JORDAN 6, TUMBLED LEATHER, CEMENT, NO CRAZY COLOR SCHEME = COPPED x 2
You just cop anything JB puts out huh.

http://www.dvdzap.ca/dvd-...fired-pochette-avant.jpg src="http://www.dvdzap.ca/dvd-imgs/2665d0/cops-shots-fired-pochette-avant.jpg">

PRETTY MUCH. I HAVE BEEN FOR ALMOST 13 YEARS NOW. EVEN COPPED SOME FUSIONS, SPIZIKES, AND SIX RINGS. SUE ME, I LOVE JB. WITH THAT SAID THOSE"METALLIC" 1'S AND RISING SUN 12'S WILL NOT BE COPPED LOL. THEY LOOK HORRIBLE.

seems like jb is deliberately trying to destroy the brand.. on the bright side the soles do look icey, unlike the carmines
sick.gif

they're ok the soles look pre-yellowed though. people be saying they arent on them but when it comes around they'll be hyped on

Back
Top Bottom