Air Jordan VI (6) - Black - White - March 2010 (sneakernews.com)

they are alright..looks like a third color is missing...maybe im too use to red black and white on almost all jordans

I got $10 that says they don't release with the speckle....

Release date for these is still a long way away and things change in the months before the release.

Hopefully, they will release like the catalog shows and these will just be a rare sample pair.

laugh.gif
, this is a prime example of why JB is fallin off. What, did they look at the numbers for the fakes bein sold and decide to market the top sellin one w/ a"twist" ?

WOW!!! Looks like they can't come up with something classic or innovative so........ They look back to the 80's when speckled paint was all the rage,especially on everyone's bandpass sub boxes! First, they disrespect the VIs with the "Gay Prides" and now we have "Speckled" VIs in theworks.
sick.gif
mad.gif

not the best but not the worst. just as long as they don't come out with patent... might cop

I'll stick to my DMP VI's..... I see JB crumbling, they need new designers or just need to bring back the old ones, for ex: Tinker Hatfield

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Hopefully, they will release like the catalog shows and these will just be a rare sample pair.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]if you notice in the catalog pic the speckles are there I had to lookagain...[/color]

leave it up to jordan

to ruin another great shoe.............................................peace

Back
Top Bottom