Air Jordan VI (6) - Black - White - March 2010 (sneakernews.com)

I knew JB will find another way to destroy a classic. Like many here in NT I was waiting for another pair of VIs but this in not what I had in mind. I washoping for an OG color or maybe a nice Retro+ color. JB go back to the drawing board and come up with something better.

#+*! You should've just retroed an OG colorway... White/Infrared? Maroon? Sport Blue?
Hopefully later in 2010. C'mon, you should be trying to win us back. What a downer JB!

Originally Posted by Daver

Don't care what anybody thinks..these are #+@$*$$ sick!! I'm an old jordan head and I think these are nice.

exactly. all these kids will be running to get them once they see all their friends coppin. if they don't, more for us.

Expected as much. I can get over the leather but the midsole might have killed it 4 me. I'll wait till March

id still cop, but i will wait a few months before release cause you never know what jb might do...

WHY SPECKLES?!?!??!??!?!??!

JB always finds a way to ruin something. I have the White/Black VI Low Cleats that I wear for football. I LOVE this colorway. All they had to do was make a midversion just like the cleat low, and I would have seriously copped like 2 or 3 pairs. Now I'm not even sure I'll cop one. SMH again JB...

107up0p.gif
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Daver

Don't care what anybody thinks..these are #+@$*$$ sick!! I'm an old jordan head and I think these are nice.

exactly. all these kids will be running to get them once they see all their friends coppin. if they don't, more for us.
i'm a 33 year old jordan head and i'm gonna have to go with YUCK!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
nothing about these remind me of the old days. looks likesomething they sell at the barber shop.

this shoe is hideous, why would a vi have a speckled midsole? and these need colour, black and white is just a fail for almost all jordan shoes

Back
Top Bottom