Air Jordan VI (6) - Black - White - March 2010 (sneakernews.com)

JB i hope these 6s are samples!!! take the spots off the shoes (&&& )Stop experimenting with these ls releases and keep it OGplease!!!!!!!!!

url

i didn't like the catalog pics. thought the real thing would change my mind. easily the worst VIs.

Plain and Simple, i dont know why you guys are complaining.

These>Polka Dot 1s and any other recent colorways.

i can see everyone feelin'
sick.gif
about these right now than later on closer to the release date we will be hearin' "these grew on me.."
laugh.gif

ehh im not really liken them to much
ohwell.gif
People are gona beast on thesedue to the fact that there "VI's"
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jbautista23

i can see everyone feelin'
sick.gif
about these right now than later on closer to the release date we will be hearin' "these grew on me.."
laugh.gif

I TOTALLY DISAGREE.... only because everyone will have stocked up on the Black/Red 6's like 2 months before and with the economy in the toilet peoplewon't just buy these just to be copping something.

Trust me... when people say they're good on these... they're good on these.

That said... they will still sell like hotcakes to the general public.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Is it me or do they look old

They do look old, like original samples or something. They're ugly as $!#*

They're not "old"... that's called "tumbled leather". To me it makes them look higher quality than some of the other leatherproducts JB has been releasing lately (like most of the 1's). I wish they would use tumbled leather on more stuff.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Is it me or do they look old

They do look old, like original samples or something. They're ugly as $!#*

They're not "old"... that's called "tumbled leather". To me it makes them look higher quality than some of the other leather products JB has been releasing lately (like most of the 1's). I wish they would use tumbled leather on more stuff.
Yes, I know they're not old. I said they "look" old.

Back
Top Bottom