Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January 2010 - First Look

Originally Posted by dnob 04

I pray these aren't the final product.. But what about the "gatorade" or black based VIs? Are those still planned to drop?
theyre not the final product

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Retail is $155. Peep sig if you want to place a pre-order on these or other upcoming releases.

Retail is $155? Do they just invent prices now. I mean I don't expect $100, but $155?

Well I guess considering what they charge for Fusions
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

jb is dead and sadly will be until they can drop retros in the correct c/w's with the correct materials and the quality we want.

its been deceased for quite sometime imo

2000 retros >> these black/varsity red 6's

Man when I heard the Infrared VI were coming out I was without a doubt going to cop but now that I see those pics I dont know. It looks suede from those picswhich is whack in my opinion.
sick.gif
I think I will wait for clearer pics tohopfully clarify how they look. Suede =
sick.gif
, Im shaking my head at JB

^^^Kantrina auction sir, surprised nobody has made a post about them or the III's in awhile. Usually someone asks about them every couple of months.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

^^^Kantrina auction sir, surprised nobody has made a post about them or the III's in awhile. Usually someone asks about them every couple of months.

Is that your mug shot?

People have waited a decade to be able to buy some new Infrared VI's again, and this is the product we receive!?
smh.gif

Another classic messed up, the flu game 12s are horrible I'm just gonna cop the 05 I think that's the right year, and these aren't even infared andthere that suede that gets marks from the air on it!

Hmm. Maybe they look better in person. I guess this is gonna be a retail cop... Gotta see em first.

Back
Top Bottom