Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January 2010 - First Look

Originally Posted by micheal623

..i'm really hoping for nubuck.

me too
tired.gif

Michael Jordan on Patrick Ewing ! Michael Jordan switches hands in mid-air (in the NBA Finals) ! Ummm, these MFs could be made outta cardboard and I'dbuy a pair ! Nuff said.

COOK # 45
get fit.

If i see NO clear sole (got damn JB, it's the %**@!%* VI's how the #%@$ do you not have clear soles????), NO nubuck, NO infrared, then JB can kiss my#!# with this release.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Trust Me. They Coming. II's coming aswell, You have your people, And My and SoleJordan have ours. Don't believe me that's fine.... I'm used to it, cause everybody calls out everybody for ducktales. People called ducktales on FlipJays, MarcSJ08, and even BabyJ, which I still can't believe. Now I'm not saying in those league, cause I'm not, but I'm Like Layla Miller I know Stuff (Bonus Point if You get the Reference)

Nuff Said
QFT, Goliath is always on point with the info. But some cat's always have to call him out
laugh.gif
Relax buddy. I never said I didn't believe. I'm simply inquiring what the sources are. I would LOVE for the playoff 13's to beretro'd for the first time!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Trust Me. They Coming. II's coming aswell, You have your people, And My and SoleJordan have ours. Don't believe me that's fine.... I'm used to it, cause everybody calls out everybody for ducktales. People called ducktales on FlipJays, MarcSJ08, and even BabyJ, which I still can't believe. Now I'm not saying in those league, cause I'm not, but I'm Like Layla Miller I know Stuff (Bonus Point if You get the Reference)

Nuff Said
QFT, Goliath is always on point with the info. But some cat's always have to call him out
laugh.gif
Relax buddy. I never said I didn't believe. I'm simply inquiring what the sources are. I would LOVE for the playoff 13's to be retro'd for the first time!
lol no it's cool.. if I sounded on the defensive it's because people always flame. And Yup you were 100% correct about the SpaceJam andapparently VI release date change. Good looks on that info man.

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

^ they better not be international release im really looking forward to these
I don't know if these will be a international release or not but my store is getting them and we had the tb3's.

ohhh my gahhhhhhhhhhhh

No infrared though, but thank goodness for the clear sole. WILL COP.

Is that nubuck? I noticed they didn't put the material on the back part as well. Also black bubble looks weird. And the no infrared is KILLING me.

These still look off, cant tell if that part with the bubble at the ankle is a separate sewn in piece (like it should be) or if the back is all one piece (likethe fakes) and the air bubble still seems to be black, I hope it was just the black background in the picture coming through. I still need to see "realworld" pics, not studio, not professionally taken pics before I decide on these. As for the Varsity Red, if everything else was good, I could deal withthat...I'd just buy the right color, do a repaint and make them infrareds.

i guess ill have to settle. I bet they gonna do some bs like the space jams and put a special box that costs $35

Originally Posted by halfyhalf

Black/VARSITY RED

aj-vi-blk-infrared-m-1m.jpg

aj-vi-blk-infrared-m-2m.jpg

aj-vi-blk-infrared-m-3m.jpg

aj-vi-blk-infrared-m-4m.jpg
these things look TERRIBLE.

I know all of you really want infrareds with regular nubuck, so why settle for these???

what's the retail on these? you all know that Infrareds were only $120 in 2000, I hope you all arent paying more than that.

FYI, if you keep settling for crap, you will keep receiving crap.

Back
Top Bottom