Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

It'll be interesting to compare these to concord lows in terms of demand and resale. Also wondering if this release will sink the value of CDP ones.

Last edited:
It'll be interesting to compare these to concord lows in terms of demand and resale. Also wondering if this release will sink the value of CDP ones.

Demand - about the same/a little more
Resale - considering they're $20 more...dunno
CDP price - probably not

Demand - about the same/a little more
Resale - considering they're $20 more...dunno
CDP price - probably not

Hopefully resale won't be death in case I want to double up. Are you saying 20 over retail? Has anybody called their local HOH/ftl or niketown and inquired about numbers? Please mention your city as well. Thanks.

Yes... please post some stock numbers if you know.

Lower than Concord low numbers isn't good. I dunno if we can consider this to be a super GR otherwise.

SP - will crash from 2 hours before release till about 20 minutes after

JJ - All pairs will be sold by friday night

FNL -  You'll never get past the slash

FTL - You should get a pair if your willing to click atc for an hour straight

NBAstore - How do you even find release day shoes on their site

NDC - Your best opportunity as long as searching by style code works or they tweet the link
FTL has always came through for me, but I can never get through on any other websites. 
ohwell.gif

NDC is always my way..... but they only gave me a free 2 day shipping....after so many years and thats it. and not to be ungrateful but my boy got a 25 and he only bought 2 sneaker from them ever. 

Hopefully I get thru on NDC cuz I refused to pay $300 off ebay... even tho they would of been delivered no later than Tuesday... billmelater or not... couldn't do it

Last edited:
What's with the Wear n Tear on these….  The Red is like a suede / Nubuck on these Bad Boys…?

What do you clean those with?

Gonna put in work in a couple hours hitting 3 champs, 3 shoe palace's, 5 sheiks,2 FA's and 2 Footlocker's 
happy.gif

I'm money on shoepalace.com! I always cop from them. I'm master of the forward,back,stop, oh crap refresh! FNL used to be automatic for me, but I dunno what happened there. NDC is 50/50 shot for me if on mobile, no! More than likely cuz NDC screws w/mobile I swear. Champs, never! FTL, never! FA, never try! Eastbay, pulled concords from two different carts after my 1/2 hr checkout wait was done! Only time I've gotten thru w/them.

Honestly these are basketball shoes so if it isn't holding up for ball I get that but what quality is it that they wan't? These aren't high fashioned shoes so I mean your getting what you pay for. I get the glue stains and the cuts being off the creases yeah but what sort of leather are you asking for? I am again curious as to what the definition of good quality Js are. Not knocking anyone.

Jordan's used to be the premium basketball shoe. all I'm asking for is leather like we used to get on the originals. and for those who would say that times have changed and that quality of leather is not possible I say pfffft. spizikes and numerous other Jordan and Nike releases have used proper full grain leather. it's simply that jb doesn't have to use decent materials anymore to sell the retro numbered series. couple that with the fact that for some reason people now actually want pleather shoes so that they look unworn. go buy clogs if you don't like creases. LEATHER creases. what genius decided it was bad?
rant not directed at you ammforever23. just inspired my tangent.

I really do want to know the definition of good quality? Is it for basketball use or casual that the quality is for? Honest question here.

Good quality is the early 2000's retro III leather, the early 2000's retro XII leather. The Blk/Red XVI's leather was amazing! Mesh on 01 blk/red XI's much better than low XI concord! Softer, thicker, more flexible. The clear soles of the first retros to today's is laughable. Paint jobs are night and day difference. I RAN, not walked around the mall or wore three times & now they're cracking, my 01 TB III's and 03 wht/cement III's into the ground never did they crack, chip, or flake. You could wear the past retros as hooping shoes w/no worries, today's are sketchy at best! Even better were the prices of these quality shoes! That's just a glimpse at the differences! I along with the other old sneaker heads get frustrated with what it used to be. I know it will never return to the glory days! I also understand why it won't either! Regardless I'll still be buying J's no matter what. Because what it comes down to is the name JORDAN and all the memories of his greatness and dominance it brings me!

Retro is just a reminder. A glimpse of the past. I appreciate that (retros)I grew up in that era and those memories are forever. It is what it is on the quality. I purchase in store so I'm able to check for defects but other than that I'm not tripping. Thanks JB at the end of the day. I'm copping not complaining. Buy or don't. Retire or stay in the game. I will never stop buying mikes. I was born in it not sworn in it. [emoji]128175[/emoji] Hope everyone cops that wants a pair. Salute[emoji]128076[/emoji]

After getting spurned on the Powder Blue X release by my local JJ, I've gotten hip to their game.

I'm 7th in line for a ticket. Hate, hate, hate waiting in line.

Back
Top Bottom