Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

If you hit all the sites then you gotta come out with 1 pr but with a GR like this you will be able to get it for round 220 if you know how to work ebay. Either way everyone should be satisfied. GL

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We're Canadian dude. We never win unless we put in some mega homework or luck out.

I'm not dancing til these shoes are in my hands.

We also never win paying Canadian retail. I usually just think of it as taking an L if you really love the shoe. No dancing on my part man. More like sulking

Last edited:
my store just got their shipment the shoe looks good but the quality is crappy but Im not surprised at all. the suede/nubuck sucks. some pairs already had creases in the toe box.

my store just got their shipment the shoe looks good but the quality is crappy but Im not surprised at all. the suede/nubuck sucks. some pairs already had creases in the toe box.

Ehh. Can't say I'm surprised. I just tend to overlook it the best I can if it's something I really want

Not worried about my pair being creased or what not either way I'm coppin, I'll just get some type of discount from nike if there are defects

Although I respect the history behind the Carmines, they've never been my favorite VI, in fact they're pretty far down the line:
Black-Infs 91
White-Infs 91
Maroons 91
White/Navy - 2000
Sport Blues 91
DMP (black) 2006
GMP (white) 2010
Carmines 91
Olympics 2000

**Others not making my personal list are the Motorsports, Beijings, Pistons, Lakers, Oreos, DBs, Inf-23...
Just curious, where are the Carmines on your VI line-up? :nerd:

Last edited:
Although I respect the history behind the Carmines, they've never been my favorite VI, in fact they're pretty far down the line:
Black-Infs 91
White-Infs 91
Maroons 91
White/Navy - 2000
Sport Blues 91
DMP (black) 2006
DMP (white)
Carmines 91
Olympics 2000

**Others not making my personal list are the Motorsports, Beijings, Pistons, Lakers, Oreos, DBs, Inf-23...
Just curious, where are the Carmines on your VI line-up?
nerd.gif
Black Infra

Carmine 

White Infra

DMP

DB

Olympic

Motorsport

Maroon

probably the only sixes i would want to own at this point. year/variation doesn't matter to me really, except for in the infrared case, varsity red doesn't count in my book

Good, I hope they really do mass produce these. They should do that with all the original color ways, at least for the more popular shoes.

LOL! My local mall that gets nothing but Super-mega-gr releases is getting these. Will be trying to double or even triple up on these and sit on em' for a couple of years.

Might've gotten ****** over by JJ for these. Not sure yet, but I'm hoping these will be readily available at other places.

Retail or bust.

Jordan's used to be the premium basketball shoe. all I'm asking for is leather like we used to get on the originals. and for those who would say that times have changed and that quality of leather is not possible I say pfffft. spizikes and numerous other Jordan and Nike releases have used proper full grain leather. it's simply that jb doesn't have to use decent materials anymore to sell the retro numbered series. couple that with the fact that for some reason people now actually want pleather shoes so that they look unworn. go buy clogs if you don't like creases. LEATHER creases. what genius decided it was bad?

rant not directed at you ammforever23. just inspired my tangent.

Not directed particularly at you, just in general.

But bein on NT the past year every JB release that is a retro of an OG we go thru the same ish. Is it really ... I mean really necessary to complain about "quality" when in REALITY you will NOT be seeing any change. Especially when at least 90% who have complaints still buy the shoe. While the number of those complaining do not out-weigh those with no complaints probably, the select few who are unhappy you can very well just keep your money. But folks gotta have them so why should they change anything if the product is going to move no matter what.

I get what youre saying but its not happening, so lets just accept it and move on please

my .02

Back
Top Bottom