Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

whites are easier to rock. cleaner on feet with anything.
the carmines just look good in your hand and it's more
hyped. who cares about hype tho.

Damn - I don't know what to do with my CDP Carmines - Still have them DS - Sell now and get these for retail?  GOing for crazy money on eBay

the red panels look darker too 
nerd.gif

Damn - I don't know what to do with my CDP Carmines - Still have them DS - Sell now and get these for retail?  GOing for crazy money on eBay

I would keep them... The pice will only keep going up because they have the OG clear sole. No rush to sell, pick up one of these and wear these, the blue sole prevents yellowing. keep your CDP on ice or sell them for a bus load in 5 years.

I would keep them... The pice will only keep going up because they have the OG clear sole. No rush to sell, pick up one of these and wear these, the blue sole prevents yellowing. keep your CDP on ice or sell them for a bus load in 5 years.

where is this misconception coming from? the blue sole doesnt prevent yellowing. I am not sure if it even slows it down. The blue also turns greenish-brown when it oxidizes. :x

Am I the only one who actually likes this yellowing thing and especially in Infrared VIs ?
laugh.gif
  I think they look very cool and vintage looking.Maybe because I like vintage stuff.

That blue sole thing is hideous...
eyes.gif

Last edited:
where is this misconception coming from? the blue sole doesnt prevent yellowing. I am not sure if it even slows it down. The blue also turns greenish-brown when it oxidizes. :x

Blue tint soles clearly slow down the yellowing process. Why else would they do it? To troll OG collectors? lol

The 11 lows from this summer have a blue tint, and they look WAY better after a few wears than my Jams did with the clearer sole.

Just my opinion...

oh...my....comedians.....
sick.gif

and yeah you might be alone on the yellowing thing, i dont mind a little color to my soles, but ive seen pairs with yellowing so bad, its almost brown. not a good look... crispy clear soles cant be beat

oh...my....comedians.....
sick.gif
laugh.gif

My reaction too after seeing those photos...

I get your point,but I'd rather have that little yellowing vintage looking thing than a...radioactive green sh*t lookin thing of the blue soles after a few months...

Last edited:
Yea the red carmine color is darker just like the OG colorway.
The carmine's from the CDP pack the red is too bright. So it does seem that
we are getting more of the OG look, color, shape, and mold, as JB
releases these OG J's. No NA on back but correct carmine color with a blue
Icy sole.

The blue tint just doesn't look good imo. Although I don't think it'll deter many from purchasing.

All shoes with clear sole are going to look real blue when they come out the factory but by the time they release in stores it won't be so blue

I'm copping after selling my DS pair a few years ago

Back
Top Bottom