Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

These will be copped :smokin happy to see some pics finally regardless of the tinted soles too.

I agree. Passed on all the 2010 VIs because of the shape. The Oreos are the only ones I regret passing on. I even sold my Oly VIs because the shape was terrible.

But they will all use the same mould so you will be good with the infrareds

smh at all the complaining. they look fine! LOL
that blue tint won't even stay blue after a while. smh.

I just knew that blue tint would kill it for me. Pretty much means these, black and white infrareds, and maroons will look stupid with the blue tint sole. Thanks for ruining my favorite shoe jb with this crap. Will only look foward towards sport blue vi's because these will be the only one that will look ok with the blue tint clear soles. Good thing I still have 2000 black infrareds, cdp carmines, and 2010 white infrareds. You could of had my money jb, but you f'd this one up bad in my books.

I'm tired of the blue hue on every clear sole Jordan. I understand it on Concords, or Space Jams to be like Jordan's '96 P.E. but Bull colorways have no business having icy blue bottoms contrasting the entire shoe :lol:

Also lets stop with that, "it slows down yellowing" talk, cuz it doesn't. Yeah if you just stock em it'll prolong oxidation, but when worn they go green. Jordan's oxidize extremely fast it's ridiculous. After '06 I promise you they switched material cuz it used to take several years before "worn" icy soles yellowed.

preach bruh! blue tint does NOT slow down oxidation and blue tinted soles turns greenish brown. :x

Last edited:
If JB was really trying to find a way to prolong yellowing these icy blue tinted outsoles would be that icy blue than turn to clear outsole than slightly yellow and then actually become yellow. These icy soles just turn straight yellow which is why so many people complain is how I see it. Some of these icy soles will look weird when yellowing over time

Last edited:
In all honesty, they look :pimp: blue sole, yellow, no tint, the carmines are carmines to me. However, I've been in this situation before. I argued about how the grey on '12 white cement IVs wasn't such a big deal. Then after a few months, I ate my cow and noticed they were no good. Just sold my pair today. Hopefully I won't be in the same situation with these.

In all honesty, they look :pimp: blue sole, yellow, no tint, the carmines are carmines to me. However, I've been in this situation before. I argued about how the grey on '12 white cement IVs wasn't such a big deal. Then after a few months, I ate my cow and noticed they were no good. Just sold my pair today. Hopefully I won't be in the same situation with these.

to me, it's perfectly fine. I'm sure to get 1 pair of black infras.

to me, it's perfectly fine. I'm sure to get 1 pair of black infras.

i got a pair of '10 infrered pack sitting on ice, well kinda. Still going for some '14 black infrareds tho regardless.

In my opinion my soles look better for longer with the blue tint and nobody is gonna convince me otherwise no matter how many times they highlight, bolden or quote me lol.

Opinions differ.

I would prefer a clear sole on them if they didn't show dirt easier and aesthetically it does look better than the blue sole on most white based JB shoes. But honestly, I don't care at all either way, these are still fire IMO.

Everyone complains about blue soles and I guarantee more than half the people complaining pick up a pair lol

i got a pair of '10 infrered pack sitting on ice, well kinda. Still going for some '14 black infrareds tho regardless.

yup. the blue tint is VERY negligible man. cmon. you can barely see it in pics and in person I like the icy tint better. straight clear soles feel lazy to me now man... I like me some ice. :nerd:

laugh.gif
at all these dudes crying about the blue soles.
Wear your damn shoes and the blue will go away
eyes.gif
how many times do you have to wear them for that to occur because my blue soles are still icy

I've been passing on some retros this year because I already have them (FR V, "He Got Game" XIII, etc)...

I do have carmines from the CDP...worn about 12-15 times...Still in very good condition

However, these WILL be re-purchased. No effs given...

calling ******** on these carmine pictures. im 99% those are photoshopped CDPs.
KeOz3ir.jpg

i just did it to my CDPs. also, on the back where AIR is, it's plastic just like the CDPs & the only other VI's I know with a plastic AIR like that are the Beijings. JB is too cheap & lazy to implement that in their retro's these days. SneakersAddict lookin to create hype -_-

Back
Top Bottom