Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

got a FTL reward on my last reciept..

anybody know if they will allow me to use it to cop these carmines?

got a FTL reward on my last reciept..

anybody know if they will allow me to use it to cop these carmines?

Depends on the store management. They use to not allow it but they are starting to let you use it on general release product. They said that VIP reward is only excluded on "quick strike" products.

That FTL map looks like almost every other JB GR release. Means nothing like always

demand >>> supply (in MOST areas)

Look at young Ichiro up there, crazy to see him that young dude came to the MLB already lookin old haha

6s arent "that" shoe for me (based off my appeal/would wear)

Blk/Infra
Sport Blue
Motorsports
Wht/Var Red
Carmine
Well stated 

gotta know your history son, can't make statements like that
Not 1 pair of J's ive bought in the past year have come with Black paper, not 1 genius
Look, I'm not going to argue. You sound a bit green, but your original statement was a bit ignorant. These black trash bags you speak of came with the shoes originally. Step your google game up. 

Look, I'm not going to argue. You sound a bit green, but your original statement was a bit ignorant. These black trash bags you speak of came with the shoes originally. Step your google game up. 
Im a grown man, not 1 pair of J's i bought recently had come with the black bags o so smartone

gotta know your history son, can't make statements like that

Not 1 pair of J's ive bought in the past year have come with Black paper, not 1 genius
Lol step your game and stop buyin true flights that sit then maybe you'll see some black paper

138160377075.gif

Im a grown man, not 1 pair of J's i bought recently had come with the black bags o so smartone

so ur like 18 then? you sound young in the frame.

you got it pleighboi, you can put your bird chest back in. I got you man. 

huh? infrared 6's came with bags, most of the 5's came with bags, and thats only the few that i've bought.... i know theres more. A LOT of og colorways have come that way recently.... so don't act like you buy the store because some pretty must have jordans have come with bags as of late.

For my Seattle NTers... I'm headed to southcenter shiek to get their code on my lunch in a hour... I will post it as soon as I get it... If anyone can share the Tacoma mall shiek code I'd appreciate it!!!

Back
Top Bottom