Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

i do not want to be the one who misses out, on the release that looks like it's almost impossible to miss out on. That FTL release map is flooded!

damnn just going off the release locator, most places are NOT doing raffles. Sucks for me because I work mornings. Pissed off maaan

I'm about to start making the calls to see when these raffles are being held. Have to be honest though, after driving to Champs yesterday because the manager told me when I missed the Concord low raffle by going in on a Monday "supposedly" they always do raffles the day after the previous release meaning Sunday and then that same Manager  telling me Yesterday when I drove in to sign up that they were passing out Guaranteed tickets Wednesday 7am, I'm probably just going to skip this release.

Really not in the mood to play the sneaker game shenanigans this week. 

Grabbing online or nothing man

We also never win paying Canadian retail. I usually just think of it as taking an L if you really love the shoe. No dancing on my part man. More like sulking

Ya. I'm usually like that too but these are my absolute favourite Jordans so I'm too happy to care. I just want them! :D

I was in that line this morning too. Got there at 5:45 this morning and was like the 70th person in line. Was able to snag one of the last sz13 tickets from champs though (even though Thursday they said they were going to be first come first serve). Hope you were able to grab your ticket!
Willowbrook Mall stand up!! Man I know that ticket line all too well. Was up there at 5 in the morning for concord lows and still had 50 people in front of me. Place gets crazy for hot release tickets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom