Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Danielle on ebates stay being a ***** man. I sent in like 3 requests to get cash back and no dice. I have always used this method in the past of opening a cash back ticket and have never had a problem

Anyone got the cancel notice from NDC don't panic it has happened to me in the past where the servers randomly mass email cancel notifications you can try calling most likely they will tell your good just a glitch.

Maybe but they didnt pop up til 8 anyway like maybe 3 seconds before they tweeted, if thats it idk what the **** im gonna do that would be some bs

thats probably why. people have had their orders cancelled for using early links

Last edited:
thats probably why. people have had their orders cancelled for using early links
ya i didnt think they had since they fixed it so the shoes went live at 8, before they were running rampant with peoople checking out at like 5 and 6 am, kinda makes sense though after what they did with the kobes yesterday 

People who got their order canceled were probably using a script/bot. NDC doesn't cancel/ban out of a whim.

My bad if this has been said, but I'm a true size 8.5 and got through on eastbay with an hour wait on a size 9

Does anyone know how they'll fit?

Cause if not these gotta go

Back
Top Bottom