Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Not accusing you of using a script.
And I don't think your order was really canceled.
NDCs system just probably reshuffled the deck once they updated the sizes again and those emails were auto generated.

Yeah, this is what I'm hoping for. Thanks for the info. Hopfully it all pan out. First time ever seeing a cancel in silence. At least with footlocker they gave me a bs excuse but I can't go down in silence.

Just saw in person, and wow I don't like these at all lol. Peep finishline, a size 11 should pop up soon. Not my cup of tea.

im pissed i had to go with an 11.5 on NDC with fears of missing out and i really need an 11. most of my 6's run big (even the collegione carmines) so i know these gonna be Dino stompers when i put em on.

Imma be lookin like
View media item 987883

Was on the fnl mobile site for 3 whole hours finally got in and all they had was a size 15 smh I really wanted them but it didn't work out don't know what I'm doing wrong got cats saying they bought 5 pairs online so hopefully they will have a restock that I'm ready for I haven't bought any shoes since they powder blues damn a wanted a pair just 1 big shout out on all that copped though

Pick Up The Only Thing I could Today

3y's

Gonna Trade up to a 10.5

Let's Go!

Last edited:
Ebay yet or wait it out, still heated about the finishline fiasco with paypal and debit cards today....

5am in the morning.

This worked last time for the Concords low (waitin 40mins).

And it worked this time for the Carmine too (waiting 80mins).

FNL it is!

My bad if this has been said, but I'm a true size 8.5 and got through on eastbay with an hour wait on a size 9

Does anyone know how they'll fit?

Cause if not these gotta go
Well for 6s I would go .5 a size down so a 9 would be pretty big for you 

Well, NDC denied my GC. That They mailed, that I didn't ask for. Was anyone successful in getting the thank you GC added after the fact? Wasn't able to add it during checkout due to website issue.

Last edited:
I just want to share my experience with AJ 6 Carmines, we camped today for 6 Hours in Dubai, UAE. There were like 250 pairs and only 150 people showed up.

Now to my experience is that the shoe:

1. The Shoe CW is so cool

2. My first 6 and I was surprised with the Lightness of the Shoe

3. I went .5 size down, i am 9.5US TTS then i have to go to 9US, same length but more comfortable on the 9US

4. Gonna Beat it and not clean it

5. First Air Jordan that I really like to Beat, because of its lightness and beauty.

Hope you can get all your pairs. People Did 2x to 3x cop on this release here in Dubai, 1st time to see of abundance in Retro. I don't have the money to double up but already made up my mind that this will my Beater to replace my 3 year old beater. 

Well, NDC denied my GC. That They mailed, that I didn't ask for. Was anyone successful in getting the thank you GC added after the fact? Wasn't able to add it during checkout due to website issue.

Yea. Got my GC added after my order was submitted. Chat with them.

Last edited:
Was on the fnl mobile site for 3 whole hours finally got in and all they had was a size 15 smh I really wanted them but it didn't work out don't know what I'm doing wrong got cats saying they bought 5 pairs online so hopefully they will have a restock that I'm ready for I haven't bought any shoes since they powder blues damn a wanted a pair just 1 big shout out on all that copped though

No doubt there will couple of restocks JB made a crazy amount of these don't buy from resellers because u will be able to get these for rretail

Back
Top Bottom