Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I'd say yes they do. They definitely fit a half size big even with a wide foot. Lot of space in there going TTS IMO and I bought same as I would in Jordan 7's.
Cheers, yeah I think the 7s are pretty boaty in my opinion and these seem like the same shape. I'm either US 12.5 or 13.. wide feet  sucks!

sounding made ign bruh. You do understand kids out grow things super fast right? You do understand kids are more likely to mess up shoes? Your logic is that hood rat logic bruh

What's the difference between Payless sneakers and Jays? None whatsoever. The kid will outgrow both so why shortchange your kid when you'll easily spend 100+ on yourself for kicks. Comment like this clearly shows you are not a father and if so.. You have no logic. You act like the child's feet will magically stop growing if you gettem a pair of sketchers and boooooom.... You're saving a ton of money. Smh

1. The shoes can be passed down
2. The shoes actually hold value if not increase
3.kids look awesome in jayz :smokin

my thing is if you can afford that type of lifestyle for youre kids, then sure why not give them the best. but if you bumming money off dudes and miss managing youre money then payless maybe youre best option

but at the end of the day who am i to tell you how to spend your money. you're a grown man i hope

my thing is if you can afford that type of lifestyle for youre kids, then sure why not give them the best. but if you bumming money off dudes and miss managing youre money then payless maybe youre best option

but at the end of the day who am i to tell you how to spend your money. you're a grown man i hope

Now that's a valid argument

What's the difference between Payless sneakers and Jays? None whatsoever. The kid will outgrow both so why shortchange your kid when you'll easily spend 100+ on yourself for kicks. Comment like this clearly shows you are not a father and if so.. You have no logic. You act like the child's feet will magically stop growing if you gettem a pair of sketchers and boooooom.... You're saving a ton of money. Smh

1. The shoes can be passed down
2. The shoes actually hold value if not increase
3.kids look awesome in jayz :smokin

1&3 is cool

But 2 is lol... In my Asian culture ppl just pass them down to family and friend or donate them. Nobody would care about if they hold their value for a infant/toddler shoe.

nthat.gif

Little late but here's my release "story" if you want to call it that. Went to two malls and got 8 raffle tickets. Ended up getting the call for my girls pair x2 and my pair. Seen someone in the local fb sneaker group saying they needed a size 4, so I told him I'd sell him the extra kids pair I won. Woke up Saturday got my pairs, met up with the guy and made a quick $40.

I know the perks of working at a shoe store aren't all that so you take advantage when you can but to tell me at multiple stores that a size 3.5 isn't available is kind've grimey IMO. It falls back on the manager for allowing the employees to hold a certain size and not have even one pair available to the customers. Regardless the size 4 ended up fitting the lady and my 9.5 fits fine so I can't complain.

View media item 989065

Let me explain my experience in ny-I was at the Jordan store overnight (14plus hours). Say what you want about campers but I don't mind as long as Im In the front. Anways It was crazy.the line had people trying tricks to get their friends up, using women! the rain was unreal all night. But at the end of the day I got my size. I'll never camp again unless it's in great weather- F that lol

Ahhhhh, $180 for 1991 technology and poor quality. I'll keep buying my lebrons and kobes that are near excellent quality and worth the money for the newest technology.

Let me explain my experience in ny-I was at the Jordan store overnight (14plus hours). Say what you want about campers but I don't mind as long as Im In the front. Anways It was crazy.the line had people trying tricks to get their friends up, using women! the rain was unreal all night. But at the end of the day I got my size. I'll never camp again unless it's in great weather- F that lol
yeah that line was big. I stopped by there in the morning. You did have your skippers but it wasn't too bad

Ahhhhh, $180 for 1991 technology and poor quality. I'll keep buying my lebrons and kobes that are near excellent quality and worth the money for the newest technology.

Over $200 is "worth the money" how? They're not gonna make you a better player or make people like you more.

ummm.... whos gonna ball with og j's? wouldve noticed that js are more for casual than ballin if you werent living under a rock. you can stay with your synthetics and plastics and useless technological features that wont help you walk. lebrons and kobes are great performance shoes but something tells me you arent wearing them for balling in

Back
Top Bottom