Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Ahhhhh, $180 for 1991 technology and poor quality. I'll keep buying my lebrons and kobes that are near excellent quality and worth the money for the newest technology.
you can keep the new lebrons and Kobes. for me its a nostalgic thing. like when i was wearing the OGs in high school. it brings me back to a better place when i was younger. and if i can go to a store or online and relive that moment of watching jordan it makes me feel good. 180s not so bad. bc this was the technology that I remember. not the lebrons or kobes. i guess I'm the guy that would rather have a 1950s mercury than a 2015 corvette. i guess i know which one you would want bc of the TECHNOLOGY.  i can live without the air conditioning in a classic car just for the feeling of bringing me back.  

and in 20 years from now i don't think the kids will be flocking to the stores to buy the 2014 "flyknits"

Last edited:

sounding made ign bruh. You do understand kids out grow things super fast right? You do understand kids are more likely to mess up shoes? Your logic is that hood rat logic bruh
kids are going to outgrow things from the time they are born until they are out of high school.. so i guess you should just dress them in potato sacks and goodwill shoes..

if you can afford it, why not cop some nice Js for your son/daugther..

yes they will out grow them, but in 20 years when I show my son the pair of concord lows i got him (his first pair of jordans/sneakers ever in his life) then it will mean something..

Ahhhhh, $180 for 1991 technology and poor quality. I'll keep buying my lebrons and kobes that are near excellent quality and worth the money for the newest technology.
I wish more of these kids thought like you do. Some of these J's have real meaning to a lot of us. I'm not completely sold on the technology argument, but I get where you're coming from. I will say I don't think there's been a Lebron or Kobe yet that's as aesthetically pleasing as the AJ 6 Carmines, IMHO.

I wish more of these kids thought like you do. Some of these J's have real meaning to a lot of us. I'm not completely sold on the technology argument, but I get where you're coming from. I will say I don't think there's been a Lebron or Kobe yet that's as aesthetically pleasing as the AJ 6 Carmines, IMHO.
this. some lebrons and kobes look pretty but imo cant beat j's "casuality" for lack of a better term

[

There's better performing shoes than Lebrons and kobes for cheaper. He'd probably rather stick to kobes and Lebrons than buy hyperdunks or Crazyquicks.

Wore my lakers 6 yesterday, one of my favorite 6s. Got them from the outlet for $100.
Oreos aren't that bad either, I waited too long to grab those and they were gone.

Pistons are unacceptable under any circumstances. They should be burned.
lol I got laker 6s and piston 6s lakers definitely hold up a lot better I beat them both to **** but that patent leather don't age well got laker 6 for 20 bucks at this shop in the chi, sneakz had a buy a pair get a 2nd pair for a dub the best lick I ever hit in my life lol got cherry 12 and laker 6s and I jus ended up tradin those 12 for sum preludes winnin! It here's a pic of the 6s
View media item 989095View media item 989096

Last edited:

this. some lebrons and kobes look pretty but imo cant beat j's "casuality" for lack of a better term
agreed, I can wear jordans almost everywhere, even the office.  but I can't wear lebron 11's at my office on casual Fridays, my boss would be like what kind of shoes are those, they look like transformers on your feet!

Nikedc released the rsvp shoes this morning. There's a long line. I'm just gonna chalk nikedc up as an L and hope my nike.com orders come through.

They look way better. Thanks for posting pictures. Repped. Did you black out the multi color AIR on the back?

Thanks.
Yeah I left the jump man white but blacked out the air.
Did it as soon as I got them home on RD.
Liked the shoe, hated the stitching.

Last edited:
i know its a holiday and all. but you'd think since i got 2 day shipping from NDC i would already have tracking before the others that received theirs.

So to those who copped in a store and not online exactly how big do they run? I have the white infared 6 from this year that everyone said ran big and they're not that bad. If the Carmine's run bigger than those I'm in trouble though.

its gone darn. i really wanted these. ebay prices are way too high. one dude wants 3000 another wanted 1000
Good price, buy it 
laugh.gif
...... This is going for $240 max in my local buy/sell page. Lowest I've seen it is $200. 

While I'm as old school as they come, there are some shoes in that Kobe VIII lineup that I would trade Carmines for in a heartbeat. Respect your opinion though.....

sounding made ign bruh. You do understand kids out grow things super fast right? You do understand kids are more likely to mess up shoes? Your logic is that hood rat logic bruh

Ignorant? You do understand I have TWO kids right? I know how fast my kids grow out of their clothes/shoes. My son probably has a ton more shoes than you do and I GUARANTEE they're in better condition than yours as well. My logic is "hood rat" logic? Please explain such a dumb statement. I make plenty of money to keep me and mine in whatever WE CHOOSE to wear. Let me further clarify that statement, I am almost 30, haven't lived with mommy in 10 years, I have 2 cars (1 already paid off), and don't live paycheck to paycheck. I don't have to "hustle" for sneaker money my man, I think i'll be ok and so will my kids. Using words like "bruh" and asking condescending questions as if you have raised every kid in the world is "sounding mad* ign".

Last edited:
Demand is extremely high. Be careful you guys don't bite on those "unauthorized pre-release" pairs. Unless of course, you don't give a damb.

Back
Top Bottom