Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Not even worth reselling brotha. 250- eBay fees- PayPal fees= 20 bucks profit. If that's worth ur time then u need to rethink and replan ur career
$192 total with shipping + California taxes. Resell for 250-260 to someone instead of ebay and 50-60 profit..

Yep. Whenever I sell, I do either Craigslist or FB groups. I aint got time to ship things out. I barely have time to wait for them to be delivered. Any profit is good profit especially when I use WC rewards and fatwallet cashback. It all adds up. Plus they drive to me when I am at work to pickup.

ikr. the concord release i was able to hook 10 people up via fnl.com and i got my pair of carmines 15 min after release time on fnl. my internet isnt too hot too. i dont know what the peeps were doing, the ones who couldnt cop

Keep in mind, fnl was a splash screen. For me it went through three times, while others zero times. The other sites where crashers. Ndc was being funky. Persistence will get a pair tho I believe.

Last edited:
eBay takes so much from seller, I usually sell it locally or through PayPal gift! no fee's!

has anyone ever called in and tried to get FNL or FTL to ship to another person? I sold an extra pair and want to save on the shipping lol

idk i dont bother reselling unless its at least 100-150 profit. otherwise not worth my time.

i dont know about yall but ima be wearing my laces on top of the lace covers. I do with all my 6's.

has anyone ever called in and tried to get FNL or FTL to ship to another person? I sold an extra pair and want to save on the shipping lol

I tried to have them ship to my work instead of my home, but they said they can't change after the other. I would need to talk to ups. And ups will charge me a change of shipping address cost.
You gotta input the address prior to purchase. So they say. They as in FNL and ndc.

Last edited:
RESTOCK ON SOME GS SIZES ON EASTBAY JUST GOT A FEW GO GO GO

Size 6 available  phone orders EB GO GO GO!!
SMH 
mean.gif

:lol: Eastbay is funny. I called around 8 am and dude said they didn't have any available. Then pairs get released 10 hrs later.

:lol: Eastbay is funny. I called around 8 am and dude said they didn't have any available. Then pairs get released 10 hrs later.

DUDE SAID A CERTAIN TIME IN THE DAY ORDERS THAT WERE CANCELLED OR WAS DECLINED THEY BECOME IN STOCK IN SYSTEM AND YOU HAVE TO CALL TO FIND OUT I GOT A 5Y,6Y,7Y MY FAMILY GOOD NOW :smokin :smokin

Seems JB has been listening to the consumers (or stock holders) and producing more pairs of in demand models.

Good stuff either way.

Resellers are starting to feel the pain.

Back
Top Bottom