Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

just called ftl/fta/eas and they're all gone. 

then i called nike...............

and dude didn't even know what a "carmine" 6 was and asked if i was talking about a purple shoe. welp.
That is your fault because those people take hundreds of order so you think they care what a carmine 6 is. It is more to life than just shoes. You need to specify what you want by the stock name or stock number.

I've always wondered how you can possibly get that type of following. 

Usually it starts with a well known collector or seller that has a mass following and then they sell their account to someone like kicks4sale. that's just one scenario that I know about. it could be possible that he has an honest following like that lol. I just know that one of my friends personally acquired a well known pe collector's IG that has like 30K followers haha.

Just checked my tracking numbers and I have 4 packages coming this Thursday. Nobody will be home so it's Friday then. SMH

Probably gonna be july when i get my pair from finishline smh lol

Can somebody tell me why finishline the only place that charge for shipping on new jordan retros?

And they regular shipping is slowest at of everybody

******* scumbags

When i use to buy retros like crazy shipping use to always be free there

Last edited:
ON ANOTHER NOTE, HAS ANYONE HEARD ANY CONFIRMATION OF THE WHT./MAROON 6'S DROPPIN' THIS YEAR? I THOUGHT I SAW SOMEWHERE THAT THEY WOULD BE DROPPIN' THIS YEAR AS WELL. HOLLA....

CED B.

Can somebody tell me why finishline the only place that charge for shipping on new jordan retros?

******* scumbags

lol idk and wondered that also but they ship the fastest to me and are the most reliable when it comes to getting a shoe.

Nike has been crazy and broken since the kobe 9 masterpiece and tiffany release.They should have the best and most reliable servers but dont.They got the same servers and nba 2k lol

Last edited:
The Un-Perfect Pair… lol

Comedy 
laugh.gif

Just checked my tracking numbers and I have 4 packages coming this Thursday. Nobody will be home so it's Friday then. SMH

Last edited:
Man sorry I hurt your feelings about the Laneys. The point I was making is that the Carmine OG 1 is the second installment of throwing a non-1 colorway on a NA "OG" model during the next chronological retro cycle. It's a gimmick

Lol it's all good bro. I get defensive when it comes to my kids (shoes) and it's a joke and for people with actual kids I'm sorry for being insensitive. What part of the 843 you from maestro?
Oh damn didn't know they were your kids shoes, my bad. I'm in Chucktown.

******* scumbags

Finishline and NDC shipping are always the same for me. If I select ground, it always gets delivered on the following Wed. I'm starting to like FNL more these days b/c the last couple of retros bought from them, I've been using those WC coupons. $20 off is better than nothing.

Wish eastbay would change their ****.

I always get cart error when trying to add jordan retros

Would like to get retros from eastbay cuz i get free three day shipping because of being a gold club member

That nike air

Wish nike would stop the jumpman air or fix the air font

A simple jumpman like they do on the 4 and 5 retro would be much cleaner

Just give them the style number so they can look it up. Once you say the name depending on who it is. They will tell you sold out and don't even attempt to look.

Bruh I called my shoes my kids. It was terrible joke. But that's what's up. Went to college down there (COFC)

ALSO FOR THE RESELLERS SEEN THIS TIDBIT FOR YOU PROSPECTS.
View media item 991769Not even 50 ctfu :lol:

You forgot if you make enough gross profit, PayPal will turn your earnings to the good folks at the Internal Revenue Service to give Uncle Sam his cut. :rofl: trust me on that.

You forgot if you make enough gross profit, PayPal will turn your earnings to the good folks at the Internal Revenue Service to give Uncle Sam his cut. :rofl: trust me on that.

200 transactions or 20K, it's whichever comes first. They called my mom last year cuz I was under 18 lol.

Back
Top Bottom