Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

What's the point of taking pictures with shoes in your hands and having all the shoes be the same? What purpose does it serve to have shoes in your hands when taking a picture?

Let me take some pics with me holding shoes bending over for everyone to see.

I personally don't care for the photos, but I wouldn't call people idiots for it.

I get what you're saying. I'm just telling you some retros, tho a few, do sit around long enough to be handled and tried on or whatever until they are returned to the vendor or put on drastic sale.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard that the Retro 2 Dark Concords are sitting some places now.

Y'all need to chill on the shipping madness. They will move. Stop acting like this is your first pair of shoes you ordered from online.

If you are that worried then make a phone call.

FOH. stop acting like no tracking update as late as tuesday is normal. Seriously. Its legitamite discussion.

Last edited:
did people forget yesterday was a national holiday or something? 
laugh.gif

Y'all need to chill on the shipping madness. They will move. Stop acting like this is your first pair of shoes you ordered from online.

If you are that worried then make a phone call.

FOH. stop acting like no tracking update as late as tuesday is normal. Seriously. Its legitamite discussion.

It is normal when the first business day since the release is a TUESDAY.

Issues you have....

what's there to discuss?

shipping is resuming today so most people are going to get tracking information today

no need to say "FOH" to anyone, especially bigj  
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom