Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Release day is over but just thought I would tell my success story with the carmine on NDC, honestly I woke up at around 10:47 not even looking to score the carmines because I was away for the weekend on vacation down the shore so as soon as I woke up saturday morning I checked my twitter pushed notification on my phone and clicked the link saw a size 11 and added to cart. Their was no verification or spinning wheel upon pressing add to cart. Just thought Id share how my experience was on the release I guess you could call it dumb luck but I am truly happy to have scored as I feel personally must people will be flipping and not keeping the shoe.
I noticed that as well that I didn't have to do the picture verification, it went straight to check out. I guess I was more surprised that a size 11 was available.

still waiting on my shipping conformation from ndc 
tired.gif
ban him? absolutely meaningless discussion that brings nothing to the table.

I noticed that as well that I didn't have to do the picture verification, it went straight to check out. I guess I was more surprised that a size 11 was available.
y'all got lucky because there was no size 11 option when they first dropped that option was added a couple hours later so it added to people's cart immediately

Last edited:

ive worn a pair of shoes once for 3 hours and sold em off as brand new before... just watched where i stepped and got home and cleaned the little dirt that was on the bottom, they had no creases.. no way anyone could tell so hey why not at that point? took care of em as if they were brand new so not gonna sell them as used if i dont have to...

also buyer was 100% satisfied with them and positive repped me so whatever.
Remind me to never buy from you lol

ive worn a pair of shoes once for 3 hours and sold em off as brand new before... just watched where i stepped and got home and cleaned the little dirt that was on the bottom, they had no creases.. no way anyone could tell so hey why not at that point? took care of em as if they were brand new so not gonna sell them as used if i dont have to...

also buyer was 100% satisfied with them and positive repped me so whatever.
:smh:

The hunt for a 9 man, scared to get them off eBay considering all the GM's of these.

Create a WTB thread. I'm sure with all of these members with 8 pairs they will be willing to negotiate a non eBay price and provide proof of proper purchase.

what exactly is the point of wearing a shoe once for 3 hours? do you really think you are impressing someone? does it make you feel so amazing to wear a shoe for 3 hours?
indifferent.gif
 if you're going to be a reseller just sell the damn shoe and if you are buying them because you actually want them, wear them. a 3 hour wear isn't really a middle ground that's just some lame/weird **** if u ask me. even worse dudes that wear them around the house and then sell them. like are you really that juvenile?
eyes.gif

what exactly is the point of wearing a shoe once for 3 hours? do you really think you are impressing someone? does it make you feel so amazing to wear a shoe for 3 hours? :stoneface:  if you're going to be a reseller just sell the damn shoe and if you are buying them because you actually want them, wear them. a 3 hour wear isn't really a middle ground that's just some lame/weird **** if u ask me. even worse dudes that wear them around the house and then sell them. like are you really that juvenile? :rolleyes
There are some people I've seen do that so they can take on feet pics to show off in groups and IG; then put them up for sale as "pass as deadstock". Pretty common now days actually which is sad

several pages back
Can't find these for less than $250 anywhere SMH
several pages back a guy mentioned lots of pairs on a instagram link might want to check it out if thats your price range.  one member copped a pair and some socks for 250. 

Repped.

I did the same with a fellow NT member. I am hooking him up with an extra pair from NDC that I will be receiving soon. I'm letting the Carmines go for retail plus shipping. I'll rather help a fellow NT member like the old Yuku days instead of selling shoes for a profit.  Back in the day people would help each other and return the favor, but now people want to resell shoes and make a profit.

Hopefully when I need a favor someone else can help me out and return the favor. This place would be much better if people are willing to help each other out.

I even hooked up my best friend who works for the same hospital because her son wanted the Carmines. I sold her a pair for retail even tho she tried to give me extra money for the shoes. 
this. I actually did the same thing with a fellow NT poster today that said he was looking for a 13. I copped 2 just because I was surprised to actually have a shot at a second pair. Sold them for retail and the price of shipping, ate the paypal charge myself. It ain't about my greed, I gotta gig that keeps my bills, and my babies straight. I don't need to make money off someone that enjoys one of my passions as much as me. Games backwards but whatever, one day it'll come back.

what exactly is the point of wearing a shoe once for 3 hours? do you really think you are impressing someone? does it make you feel so amazing to wear a shoe for 3 hours? :stoneface:  if you're going to be a reseller just sell the damn shoe and if you are buying them because you actually want them, wear them. a 3 hour wear isn't really a middle ground that's just some lame/weird **** if u ask me. even worse dudes that wear them around the house and then sell them. like are you really that juvenile? :rolleyes
There are some people I've seen do that so they can take on feet pics to show off in groups and IG; then put them up for sale as "pass as deadstock". Pretty common now days actually which is sad

Wow I can't believe there's actually people doing that. LAME :smh:

Guys you need to relax.

For a country as big as the US, you don't know how lucky you are when it comes to your postal service. Rates are cheap (although they have gone up) and service is fast.

3 day priority from coast to coast? That's insanely fast and it's priced almost low enough to be the standard service.

As a Canadian it's sometimes cheaper for me to ship to certain US states than another Canadian city. Delivery will get there within a week if I'm lucky but more often will take 2 weeks. That's how messed up our postal service is.

Most of us will receive our shoes by the end of the week. That's more than enough in my opinion... not to mention you guys get Saturday delivery too.

Hey, at least you guys get free health care.

Back
Top Bottom