Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Guys you need to relax.

For a country as big as the US, you don't know how lucky you are when it comes to your postal service. Rates are cheap (although they have gone up) and service is fast.

3 day priority from coast to coast? That's insanely fast and it's priced almost low enough to be the standard service.

As a Canadian it's sometimes cheaper for me to ship to certain US states than another Canadian city. Delivery will get there within a week if I'm lucky but more often will take 2 weeks. That's how messed up our postal service is.

Most of us will receive our shoes by the end of the week. That's more than enough in my opinion... not to mention you guys get Saturday delivery too.

Sunday too now. I feel bad.

Guys you need to relax.

For a country as big as the US, you don't know how lucky you are when it comes to your postal service. Rates are cheap (although they have gone up) and service is fast.

3 day priority from coast to coast? That's insanely fast and it's priced almost low enough to be the standard service.

As a Canadian it's sometimes cheaper for me to ship to certain US states than another Canadian city. Delivery will get there within a week if I'm lucky but more often will take 2 weeks. That's how messed up our postal service is.

Most of us will receive our shoes by the end of the week. That's more than enough in my opinion... not to mention you guys get Saturday delivery too.

Hey, at least you guys get free health care.

No matter how ****** our "free" health care is... that's one thing I won't complain about. I'd rather have to deal with insane wait times, some form of care (even if inadequate) and know I'll be able to walk out of the hospital without life crippling debt looming over my head.

what exactly is the point of wearing a shoe once for 3 hours? do you really think you are impressing someone? does it make you feel so amazing to wear a shoe for 3 hours? :stoneface:  if you're going to be a reseller just sell the damn shoe and if you are buying them because you actually want them, wear them. a 3 hour wear isn't really a middle ground that's just some lame/weird **** if u ask me. even worse dudes that wear them around the house and then sell them. like are you really that juvenile? :rolleyes

You are not allowed to make a decision after wearing them to see how u like them?

Not condoning his selling methods.

No matter how ****** our "free" health care is... that's one thing I won't complain about. I'd rather have to deal with insane wait times, some form of care (even if inadequate) and know I'll be able to walk out of the hospital without life crippling debt looming over my head.

Right lol.

Create a WTB thread. I'm sure with all of these members with 8 pairs they will be willing to negotiate a non eBay price and provide proof of proper purchase.
Good idea bigj, it would help others looking for fair prices too. I'll wait to see if a restock might happen or if I stumble upon a pair one day.

frown.gif

Last edited:
i called, and was told i was good, but still waiting for that conformation :lol:  

Rumor has it, I'm supposed to ban you but not dude that told me FOH for telling people to call if they got issues waiting for tracking.

Grizz, gonna miss bruh.

what exactly is the point of wearing a shoe once for 3 hours? do you really think you are impressing someone? does it make you feel so amazing to wear a shoe for 3 hours? :stoneface:  if you're going to be a reseller just sell the damn shoe and if you are buying them because you actually want them, wear them. a 3 hour wear isn't really a middle ground that's just some lame/weird **** if u ask me. even worse dudes that wear them around the house and then sell them. like are you really that juvenile? :rolleyes
wore them out one day.. Decided these are too big. Why am I wearing them? Went home put them back in the box forgot about them for a year. Found out they were rereleasing. Decided to sell them. Not weird at all

This worn and unworn talk reminds me of the time I use to work at DSG.

Customers would try the shoes on and run around the painted track for 15-30 minutes :smh: and when they finally decide to buy them they throw them in the box and ask for a new pair because "these are worn" :lol: so I would go to the stock room and re-lace the ones they had on and make them look new again then go out and give it back to them :rofl: worked every time

Last edited:
So I try to help people out with the retail oop.. And my post gets deleted..?
Maybe I should just post a question about shipping confirmation instead..
That's obviously a better way to contribute to this thread..
:smh:

People reporting Grizzly?
Where's Ja Rule to make sense of all this?

Last edited:
So I try to help people out with the retail oop.. And my post gets deleted..?
Maybe I should just post a question about shipping confirmation instead..
That's obviously a better way to contribute to this thread..
:smh:

It's no buying selling trading outside of the classified section period. No need to get emotional because I deleted your post.

i called, and was told i was good, but still waiting for that conformation :lol:  
It's probably going to show up at your door right when you get that email. It happened to me not too long ago.

BTW I couldn't add my gc that day FAM..damn Nike day they couldn't add it afterwards

Back
Top Bottom