Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I hated the blue soles compare to my CDP but im starting to get attached to the icy sole and wonder how its going to be sought after in few years. Obviously not great condition as the CDP or lets just say slight different material but i dont think the new carmine are bad at all in quality wise. Nice and firm and like always the pull tabs on the 6's are so lovely.
pimp.gif

There are some subtle differences between 2014 Carmines & CDP Carmines. The word 'AIR' on back / stiffer tounge/ blue ice / insoles/very minor difference in the red , outside of that only thing left is the pleather,and thats the same..

Last edited:
Kinda want to test the waters for my size, but not trying to shell out $250+ for these.

$200-$215 would be nice.

I ordered two pairs cause I new one would be flawed. Put the other on CL for 220 and not a call so back to the store they went. You could definitely get a pair for that price range. Pair was so flawed I even felt bad putting it on CL so I didn't even bother trying to hook up a NTer.

I ordered two pairs cause I new one would be flawed. Put the other on CL for 220 and not a call so back to the store they went. You could definitely get a pair for that price range. Pair was so flawed I even felt bad putting it on CL so I didn't even bother trying to hook up a NTer.
and they will be resold on the ndc restock lol

Balled in my pair last night and very happy with how they felt.
Had to wear 2 pairs of socks coz I went TTS but not a huge issue.
As for creasing, I'm 6'4" and 225 and there was hardly any creasing on the heel like people have posted
Just the regulation toe box crease but I ain't fazed.

you think thats bad? i had a fedex, ups and usps delivery last Thursday. all left my shoes on my porch without tryin to knock. my Concord mids and Carmines.... just sittin there
Don't know how convenient it is for you, but you might consider using UPS MyChoice and FedEx's "hold at fedex retail location" options. MyChoice is $40 for the year and you get unlimited redirects to a UPS store. Also, FedEx can hold your package at a FedEx-Kinko's for free as much as you want. That way, neighbors/strangers won't notice that you always get packages. Only inconvenience is picking them up, but I don't mind instead of worrying that my package might get stolen.

Everyday I don't have these, And see people wearing them everywhere has Eased the pain a lot.

Not gonna pay above $200.00 for these… and with the way JB has retro's RD scheduled all the way to 2015...

I'm not sweating these anymore… There are way too many Better KICKS to Blow MOR for…..

BUT THESE ARE OG COLOR WAY which makes it hard to hold up on…..

(MOR = MONEY OVER RETAIL)

Everyday I don't have these, And see people wearing them everywhere has Eased the pain a lot.

Not gonna pay above $200.00 for these… and with the way JB has retro's RD scheduled all the way to 2015...

I'm not sweating these anymore… There are way too many Better KICKS to Blow MOR for…..

BUT THESE ARE OG COLOR WAY which makes it hard to hold up on…..

(MOR = MONEY OVER RETAIL)

Lying to yourself..

Such a great shoe.

saw these on feet while in sf. look good. couldn't grab for ds so sitting this one out.

will wait patiently for black infrareds

Lol @ some of your reactions.

Regarding the pants, are these types of fit still popular there in the US?
It doesn't look like a cheap outfit/suit. The dude coulda spent an extra $10 to get it hemmed instead of having that bell bottomed look & hiding his kicks that he is obviously proud to show off...

Tailoring is not a lot of people here's first priorities. The trend has moved to more tapered and skinnier pants but some people won't leave their baggy ways behind either.

Back
Top Bottom