Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Naw that's not true from my experiences.
Size 12-13 are the first to go. 8-8.5 aren't in as much demand since it's not a common size. 6-7 go somewhat quickly too but 8, 8.5 aren't the first to go by any means.

Naw that's not true from my experiences.
Size 12-13 are the first to go. 8-8.5 aren't in as much demand since it's not a common size. 6-7 go somewhat quickly too but 8, 8.5 aren't the first to go by any means.
The VERY first!
frown.gif
sick.gif

appears we have all seen different trends ......
thanks for sharing

Yea I mean I worked in a shoe store for a lil bit thinking it would be cool to have a 30% discount.
Size 13s go first since it's so few vs the demand.
9-12 are pretty decently stocked.
7.5-8.5 are stocked more than the 13s but it's not a huge demand for them.

The issue these days is that every size sells regardless now and dudes that grab the 8, 8.5s are trying to make a killing. Odds are they don't even wear that size and just grabbed what they could grab.

I remember being able to cop size 15s for an old member with ease. Dude would hit with a tip for my troubles and still guarantee to get the cheaper "resell" price out there.

c'mon son

You been quoting me all day...

And it depends on where you live in nyc all the stores I go to yes they are the first size to go they are rarely ordered and they go fastest first stores where I live will trade 8 8.5 for any size but you can't trade a 10 for a 8.5

c'mon son

You been quoting me all day...

And it depends on where you live in nyc all the stores I go to yes they are the first size to go they are rarely ordered and they go fastest first stores where I live will trade 8 8.5 for any size but you can't trade a 10 for a 8.5

create an official selling listing on here to off the size 10. its def a demand for them.

5.5 was really really rare in my woods.

If a store got GS sizes they had 1 or maybe 2.
HoH got maybe 3 pairs in 5.5.

Basically GS sizes 5-7 are the "key sizes."

They are the mens equivalent of 9-11.

5.5 was really really rare in my woods.

If a store got GS sizes they had 1 or maybe 2.
HoH got maybe 3 pairs in 5.5.

Basically GS sizes 5-7 are the "key sizes."

They are the mens equivalent of 9-11.

Yeah, but folks want to charge an arm and a leg for GS sizes. They try to make 100 off every pair of GS sizes and a few bucks on adults. I always figured you would pay a few bucks over retail, but that's more than a few bucks.

Yeah, but folks want to charge an arm and a leg for GS sizes. They try to make 100 off every pair of GS sizes and a few bucks on adults. I always figured you would pay a few bucks over retail, but that's more than a few bucks.

Yeah.. you can tell me that when I struck out on the Tiffany SBs...

I don't think I can get over it, ever.

The way that Jordans are released in my size is ok with me so far. Better than SBs.. that's for sure.

Tailoring is not a lot of people here's first priorities. The trend has moved to more tapered and skinnier pants but some people won't leave their baggy ways behind either.
True, that's what I've been noticing lately. IMO, a good fit is a good fit not baggy nor slim...

It just depends on what area u live in...there might be ppl with bigger feet12-13 in abundance or smaller feet 8-9

imo i see 8-9 selling out quicker. there's always unclaimed pairs leftover in sz 10-14 around here.

It just depends on what area u live in...there might be ppl with bigger feet12-13 in abundance or smaller feet 8-9

imo i see 8-9 selling out quicker. there's always unclaimed pairs leftover in sz 10-14 around here.

we in the same area tho :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom