Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Only good low 11 was the varsity reds. You have fun wit your pimento loaf 6s bud. I'm not coppin none of that wack **** this weekend

LOL them sixs is really corny though..

When I pass on something everybody in my circle is shocked.. I couldn't do those I tried to find a way... Even tried to justify copping for the ring... NOPE! Not today JB not today.

The ring is literally the worst part of the shoe, anyone seen wearing it on either 6 should be clowned.

Mad hate on the WTKD I like them joints..

All the "what the" shoes have become super corny to me. Right pair on WTL XI looks good but I can't stand the left pair.

I'm not going to say you deserve what you get for buying the 11 in hopes of trying for a 9.5 swap or resale regrab type deal because I almost grabbed an 11 to try to swap for a 12 etc but, I just left it for a true 11 buyer or the next reseller, hope you find your size for a decent pice but you deserve the troubles for buying a size you can't wear, sorry man

@Dj Kishi

Where my hook up blood? =[
My fault! Retrohead's sig was making it known he NEEDED that 5.5 lol.

salty as hell sold a sz 11 on ebay for not much over retail.. Now tryna to cop my 9.5 and prices are 250+ FML
I usually go through SoleSupremacy.com for size swaps if needed, they charge 20 for the size swap and you pay shipping, but at least you'll end up getting your size. Lucky for me I'm local.

Sorry in advance because I know this is not the thread to ask but...

I just want to ask if anyone know if Nike will release the Air Jordan VI black/infrared this year. I don't see any mentions of them being released this year but someone told me that they might release them during black Friday.

Will be lettin my pair go at Kixpo tomorrow, not feelin these, quality made me come to that decision

Eastbay still has sizes 11, 12, and 13!!

Helping the people who missed out on em.

Sorry nvm sold out now.

Last edited:
Can someone who bought them from Ndc or FT post the toe box ?
I don't have one but I noticed the 3 hole thing varies with your shoe size. I've seen some legit ones with the 3 holes and some with 1 hole and some with like 1 and half of 2 holes. 

×××wouldn't put much stock in that part of the video.
Sorry swype and didn't proof read.
But also you can see that there are holes there that maybe the lacing is covering up

Sounds like dudes are returning shoes based on bad info eh?

SMH:
I remember some cat who bought a pair of my Infrared 6 tried to email me 2 weeks later telling me something about the ones I shipped him Didn't have a buttcrack on the Jumpman and claimed I hustled him with fakes.
All I could do was say, "bless your heart".
They were straight from Eastbay cats crack me up with some of this information.

Back
Top Bottom