Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

It won't open for me at all....

They won't answer any questions about it on their twitter either....
X 2.

I've never used them prior to the black 5LAB3 release, when a user posted the link that they still had sizes available a few hours after FNL/FTL sold out. Jumped on, got my size 13, got them in...happy dude.

Since then...nothing.  Can't load it from any wifi connection from my home.  LTE it loads fine...but not on Chrome/Safari/Firefox on my home network.  Can load it just fine from my office, just fine from my brother in laws house (who uses the same ISP), but not my home.  I've sent emails to customer support and not a peep from them.  Sucks because even though it's tough to get through on RD...at least it's one more place to attempt.

Apparently I've been blacklisted from SP.  I guess they don't like shipping to the midwest 
eyes.gif

Wow the leather on these is that bad :smh: I'm glad I decided just to stick with my CDP pair.

Has anybody compared these to the cdp pairs and even older releases to see if they actually are significantly different? Ol Skool cats are always going on about how jb quality fell off in early 2000s. So is cdp really > 2014 release?

ive had both. multiple cdp 6s and these. i mean, we all know what we get with super GR jordans; especially white non-tumbled leather ones. but it seems like they are getting thinner and thinner with the material. they keep selling out tho so its not like they are suffering for their actions.

X 2.

I've never used them prior to the black 5LAB3 release, when a user posted the link that they still had sizes available a few hours after FNL/FTL sold out. Jumped on, got my size 13, got them in...happy dude.

Since then...nothing.  Can't load it from any wifi connection from my home.  LTE it loads fine...but not on Chrome/Safari/Firefox on my home network.  Can load it just fine from my office, just fine from my brother in laws house (who uses the same ISP), but not my home.  I've sent emails to customer support and not a peep from them.  Sucks because even though it's tough to get through on RD...at least it's one more place to attempt.

Apparently I've been blacklisted from SP.  I guess they don't like shipping to the midwest 
eyes.gif

**** my GS4 on 4G won't load either

Last edited by a moderator:

**** my GS4 on 4G won't load either

Originally Posted by OneSickRetro  

You're right. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, unlimited 4G (paid for by work), a J O B that pays pretty well, that I can complete with my eyes closed while looking at your sistas IG and NT at the same dam time!
laugh.gif

LOL CLOWN

does SP not work on chrome? never opens for me

It won't open for me at all....

They won't answer any questions about it on their twitter either....

X 2.

Apparently I've been blacklisted from SP.  I guess they don't like shipping to the midwest :rolleyes  

Ditto to these gentlemen. One less temptation to worry about i suppose.

Last edited:
The Leather on the CDP Carmine's are straight butter, so smooth.

The side ankle pops out way more.

YES. The CDP version is way superior than the 2014 version.

My honest opinion, the 2014 version feels like a replica!! Just the way the leather feels, it's hard like the toebox of the Grape 5's.

I remember the way to Legit check a real Carmine was to check the Jumpman in the back to see if the "AIR" was stitched in.

The CDP version it has plastic for the "AIR" yet in the 2014 it's stitched in just like how replica's were! The Jumpman stitching is also more 3D and fuller on the CDP, the 2014 it's so thin and cheap looking.

The shoe is just STIFF. Like Synthetic fake leather stiffness.  If Nike never released these, I would just feel these are cheap rip offs to the CDP version.

Last edited:

My honest opinion, the 2014 version feels like a replica!! Just the way the leather feels, it's hard like the toebox of the Grape 5's.
I remember the way to Legit check a real Carmine was to check the Jumpman in the back to see if the "AIR" was stitched in.
The CDP version it has plastic for the "AIR" yet in the 2014 it's stitched in just like how replica's were! The Jumpman stitching is also more 3D and fuller on the CDP, the 2014 it's so thin and cheap looking.

The shoe is just STIFF. Like Synthetic fake leather stiffness.  If Nike never released these, I would just feel these are cheap rip offs to the CDP version.

Unless you've got a time machine we can use to go back and cop CDPs for retail, what is your point?
If your trying to enlighten us on how JB quality is trash in 2014, yea we are aware and apparently they are too.
That's why they are raising prices next year and they probably are still going to give us the same crap quality your complaining about now.

Unless you've got a time machine we can use to go back and cop CDPs for retail, what is your point?
If your trying to enlighten us on how JB quality is trash in 2014, yea we are aware and apparently they are too.
That's why they are raising prices next year and they probably are still going to give us the same crap quality your complaining about now.

Well tell us how you really feel mate

Nike cuts corners and are gonna keep cutting corners on quality and people are still gonna buy it.

Probably a retro+ next year if they decide to alternate the years. Og retro+ og retro+
Last year was gamma. Columbia this year....

They will probably add the Jumpman jam back on the tongue when they retro the jams again.
dude, you were the one that kicked off the recent convo.

don't ask for the reasons then try and poop on the people that reply.

Right and another guy specifically asks if the CDP's are better quality than the 2014. Hell is dudes talking about time machines for.

I must say that I like many have not been impressed with the quality. I kept a deadstock pair that I will most likely unload in the not to distant future. The shoe overall looks good but the materials are ultra cheap on these. I like the white infrareds better and I am not a huge fan of the quality on those either. I am hoping for the best as the Infrared Black 6's come out later in the year.

dude, you were the one that kicked off the recent convo.

don't ask for the reasons then try and poop on the people that reply.

Nah wrong guy. I stopped caring about anything JB used on sneakers, I'm just satisfied by the colors. If I had an issue with the leather I wouldn't have damn near went crazy trying to get a second pair

Back
Top Bottom