Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Dudes even bought up the 17s. 
roll.gif

SNKRS app pissing me off had no idea they were on there but I got the tweet and still missed out.   NIKE got me on edge for the rest of the month.

:lol: I just checked my order confirmation and it shows I got a 9 and not a 9.5 :lol:

I hope these run big. If not, the insoles will have to come out.

According to a lot of people, they do. My TTS doesn't feel that big. There's definitely some room. Some people were saying up to a whole size bigger for them.

I'm sure you'll be good.

According to a lot of people, they do. My TTS doesn't feel that big. There's definitely some room. Some people were saying up to a whole size bigger for them.

I'm sure you'll be good.
Thanks fam. Repped [emoji]128077[/emoji]

SNKRS app is deceptive. Saying size 14 is available but OOS or not available when I check out. That FSR may not be true on the app.
First time trying to get a shoe with the APP. Holy ****, that was a terrible experience.

Kept saying that my password was invalid (even though it wasn't), then my size would pop in and out of stock, then there would be no sizes, then a FSR. I won't be relying on this method for getting anything I truly want going forward. Seems way too unreliable.

SNKRS app is straight buns. I haven't tried copping anything from there. And today when I tried it kept saying my password was incorrect until the 20th time when it took 1 minute to process just to say product no longer available. Not like I expected much from that app

First time trying to get a shoe with the APP. Holy ****, that was a terrible experience.

Kept saying that my password was invalid (even though it wasn't), then my size would pop in and out of stock, then there would be no sizes, then a FSR. I won't be relying on this method for getting anything I truly want going forward. Seems way too unreliable.

SNKRS app is straight buns. I haven't tried copping anything from there. And today when I tried it kept saying my password was incorrect until the 20th time when it took 1 minute to process just to say product no longer available. Not like I expected much from that app

That makes at least 3 of us then. Same ritual for me this morning. The app is acting up (as it sometimes does). I've been getting notifications for things (like the infrared Air Max 90) and when I click it, they'd either there or disappear completely from the list. I also never got the "23 for 63 This Day in History."

A little concerning if Wht/Blk-Rds pop up on the app. Anyone else having issues?

I was getting the password error as well so I just stopped before I threw my 6 plus lol.  I have very little patience for things that don't work the way they are supposed too.  

Was able to cop, was actually on the app and saw that they were up about a minute before the tweet went out. Got my TTS (size 9), my olympic 6's are half-size down and fit "ok" but I gotta accept I have a fat foot...so I am hoping a 9 works out. Excited to see these, never had a chance to see them when they dropped. Hope quality is good though, I'm not playing any games anymore with Jordan Brand...if they are crap, they go back. 

Back
Top Bottom