Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Got through. i'm surprise, restock never goes well for me.
This. I've struck out on previous SNKRS drops  in the past (still salty) because of password issues like others are mentioning, but today I got lucky and copped these Carmines. Who knows what's up with the app. l just hope mine is working when the Bred 11's and Chicago 1's drop (if it's on it).

If these are like the black/infrared 6 in fit, they felt slightly bigger than what I've been use to with nikes/Jordan's. I usually buy half size up cause I got a fat wide foot, but I could've just stuck tts. But I don't mind going half size up

when is the snkrs app coming to android??  iOS dudes getting first dibs and all kinda notifications/restocks is making me feel a way

Time to switch to iOS. The app alone is a reason to make the jump lol. Either that or get an iPad.

cushioning/insoles of the 6s sucks. thats why i dont mind the extra room in them because i always use extra insoles when i wear them. 

cushioning/insoles of the 6s sucks. thats why i dont mind the extra room in them because i always use extra insoles when i wear them. 
Agreed.  Wasn't it you that recommended the AirSols insoles?

I've been using my rosherun insole (tired of the shoe) as added cushion to my 1s and 6s. 

Was able to cop, was actually on the app and saw that they were up about a minute before the tweet went out. Got my TTS (size 9), my olympic 6's are half-size down and fit "ok" but I gotta accept I have a fat foot...so I am hoping a 9 works out. Excited to see these, never had a chance to see them when they dropped. Hope quality is good though, I'm not playing any games anymore with Jordan Brand...if they are crap, they go back. 
quality is terrible on these 

Was able to cop, was actually on the app and saw that they were up about a minute before the tweet went out. Got my TTS (size 9), my olympic 6's are half-size down and fit "ok" but I gotta accept I have a fat foot...so I am hoping a 9 works out. Excited to see these, never had a chance to see them when they dropped. Hope quality is good though, I'm not playing any games anymore with Jordan Brand...if they are crap, they go back. 
I thought the quality was ok.  Not the greatest in the world, but it wasn't terrible either.

and so is sprite remix

two stacks two stacks
You must be in the East Coast because mine are set to arrive on the 28th; West Coast.

Congrats.

2cqd5r9.jpg

Last edited:
I bought a size 11.5 when they released and man they ain't tts. I need a size 10.5 I'd say. Although ive only worn them a few times, they look like skies on my narrow foot.

Last edited:
Oh yeah. Expected delivery 5/27, a day earlier than originally posted. :pimp:
205cglw.jpg

Last edited:
Had no clue these were on the restock. Maybe I'll catch a pair down the line. I saw these plenty in person and not enamored with the quality.

Back
Top Bottom