Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I have the cdp Carmine's and I have no problem with these releasing again.yeah for a couple years people would be like "what are those? I like them!" But it's never that serious, if you really care to be "the only one rocking your kicks" in your city or wherever, just wait 6 months to year then rock them. I guarantee something else will have released that will be the shoe that everyone is wearing.

I personally don't like that any shoe is limited and here's why. It's as simple as making it extremely hard to grab or I completely miss. Nike/JB could drop millions of each shoe and I'd never see someone else in my city, in the circles I run with, wearing a J. Even if I did see a lot of people wearing the same shoe as me I'd probably dap them up or something and tell them good taste. Wouldn't feel any kind of way other than that. Just me though
I like that bro "repped"... It shouldn't really matter if someone has the same shoe as you like you said you and them share the same taste.... Me personally I like to think I have good taste[emoji]128515[/emoji] and when I see someone wearing the same shoes I have. it's cool with me.

These dudes in here talking about wanting a shoe to be limited because they don't want to see a lot of people in them...

So what if I said if you weren't old enough to watch Michael Jordan PLAY IN AIR JORDAN VI CARMINES than you can't wear them how would that make some of you young dudes feel. Cause it's relatively the same
Preach! [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji].... Those are the same guys who wouldn't be caught in team 1's..... I had a pair when they released.

These dudes in here talking about wanting a shoe to be limited because they don't want to see a lot of people in them...

So what if I said if you weren't old enough to watch Michael Jordan PLAY IN AIR JORDAN VI CARMINES than you can't wear them how would that make some of you young dudes feel. Cause it's relatively the same
C'mon man some of these young cats didn't even see him in Washington
roll.gif
C'mon man some of these young cats didn't see the CDP pack in 08 
roll.gif

they were easy cop then so don't understand why everyone is hyping - i only bought them for my collection i think they look average on feet and with jeans/pants but each to there own.

t minus 12 days for these beauties 

I'm getting excited as well. Will enter raffles at the 6 shoe stores within driving distance then go up to my work, which has a much faster internet connection than my home, Saturday morning to cop online if the raffles don't pan out. Really want these babies bad.

Last edited:
I'm getting excited as well. Will enter raffles at the 6 shoe stores within driving distance then go up to my work, which has a much faster internet connection than my home, Saturday morning to cop online if the raffles don't pan out. Really want these babies bad.
exactly come monday i will be calling all the usual stores and get an idea of what day the raffles start. Looking at being able to get 12 tickets at least, so i should be able to hit for at least 1. I really only want one. 

I have the cdp Carmine's and I have no problem with these releasing again.yeah for a couple years people would be like "what are those? I like them!" But it's never that serious, if you really care to be "the only one rocking your kicks" in your city or wherever, just wait 6 months to year then rock them. I guarantee something else will have released that will be the shoe that everyone is wearing.
Yeah I agree, honestly I dont get that whole making shoes limited because it just makes it that much harder to get the shoes that we actually want, like its crazy enough to be spending 170 on a pair of shoes we want even though the quality isn't up to standards imo but then also to have so spend hours camping out or having to get up bright and early to secure a pair is ridiculous to me, and its like the especially hard to get shoes that are al over the reselling market. I honestly it goes back to people buying what they like and not care whatsoever what the next person has. This Carmine release is sounding easy to cop
nthat.gif
soo good job jb, hope everyone gets the shoes they want.

I'm not a re-seller and I prefer shoes to be limited. Not super limited though.

It adds nostalgia to the shoe, I hate how the infared 6 was so easy to cop. Days after it's release you could've still copped no problem. I see so many people down here in FL rocking the infared 6's, it's almost as common as seeing Roshe Runs. Takes away so much historic value. 

I don't mind when I see someone else rocking the same shoe as me, but when it happens on every corner, that's a problem. Glad I passed on those 6's, If these are gonna be super GR like those, pass.

Keep hearing the quality on these is trash compared to even today's average retro Js, I'll be passing 

I'll still scoop up a pair. I'll get rid of them if they're bugs bunny 8s bad. Leather on that was like 1ply toilet paper

Back
Top Bottom