Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

The jb section :smh: :lol:
I'm barely around here nowadays.

kid-n-play-funny-o.gif

you guys kill me. Now the materials on the these are trash and the CDPs are so great? I remember when the CDPs dropped dudes were like damn the quality on these is horrible. Now yall acting like the CDPs is OG quality. Wait till these re release in 2018 or 19, dudes gonna be damn i wish these was 2014 quality. :rolleyes

you guys kill me. Now the materials on the these are trash and the CDPs are so great? I remember when the CDPs dropped dudes were like damn the quality on these is horrible. Now yall acting like the CDPs is OG quality. Wait till these re release in 2018 or 19, dudes gonna be damn i wish these was 2014 quality. :rolleyes
It's a never ending cycle b.

I haven't convinced myself I can pull this shoe off. I wish the red portion was white, and the white threads were red. I'm sure I'll be up @6am on RD grabbing though

View media item 967563
Nothing like an all white uppered 6. That two tone is too much, any color, Olympics Oreo this. Not everyone can pull off a colored shoe, a RED colored shoe. Kids are better at it.

Yeah... but MJ was 28 :lol:

Just do it :nthat:

Last edited:
Trash or not... GR or not... Don't matter to me... I will be coppin 2x on RD.... These shoes are up there on MY list and that's all that matters

A red colored sneaker to hoop in, yea I can dig it. To wear to church, not I. Not yet anyway

Back
Top Bottom