Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

good thing most stuff is an easy cop in canada
happy.gif

will cop these and the infrareds. missed out on all of the I's so i'm def not missing out on these.

looks as though these will be more available...JB seems to be feeding demand as of late 

shoot thats good news right thurr if true ^^^^ makes it easier for me to get a pair...

shoot thats good news right thurr if true ^^^^ makes it easier for me to get a pair...
^^I second that. However, even if there will be large numbers available, many people will still have a hard time getting a single pair because of RSLR's. :smh:

Last edited:
100% Confirmed this will probably be top 10 biggest retro production for one shoe from Jordan Brand..might even reach and say top 5. This is also a full family launch.

Wow Nike / JB putting up big numbers of these...

Will these be close to the recent year end XI drops, in relation to production numbers that is?

100% Confirmed this will probably be top 10 biggest retro production for one shoe from Jordan Brand..might even reach and say top 5. This is also a full family launch.
Makes me glad I dumped my DS CDP pairs last summer..
CDP joints gonna lose value like the 06 Grape V's..

Last edited:
hopefully the toe box isnt like the olympic 6's from 2012, but either way this is a pair i been wanting since the CDP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom