Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Mann can't wait for these. 2 pairs is a MUST. I'm chillin til these drop. Major GR, so the question is, do y'all think these will end up like grape 5s after release. Resell settles at 200-215, not highly sought after anymore, no more hype??
Definitely will have the same effect, EVERYONE wanted a pair of Grapes prior to release, just like the Laneys but as soon as they released, nobody wanted them anymore. Believe that years from now they'll develop the same type of hype, expect the same to happen to these Carmines which IMO is an overrated color way to begin with, dope but overrated, and people will quickly choose another "grail" once these become widely available.

Truthfully, who cares. I still love the grapes even though they made like a million of em. The hype was high prior to the grapes release but after they couldn't resell, people didn't like em anymore. Hype means nothing to me, I enjoy the sneaker regardless

I know a lot of people that could care less about carmines, but the hype is high so they gonna want to jump in but these are gonna go the same way as the grapes. And grapes were more sought after by casual consumers as well as "sneakerheads"... Carmines are mainly a "sneakerheads" shoe imo
Right there with you. IMO I prefer for them to overproduce the shoe and that way I'm guaranteed a pair of the shoe I love cause I could care less how many people rock them/have them. I love GR's lol once that limited word gets stamped on a release, I don't even try.

Mann can't wait for these. 2 pairs is a MUST. I'm chillin til these drop. Major GR, so the question is, do y'all think these will end up like grape 5s after release. Resell settles at 200-215, not highly sought after anymore, no more hype??
Definitely will have the same effect, EVERYONE wanted a pair of Grapes prior to release, just like the Laneys but as soon as they released, nobody wanted them anymore. Believe that years from now they'll develop the same type of hype, expect the same to happen to these Carmines which IMO is an overrated color way to begin with, dope but overrated, and people will quickly choose another "grail" once these become widely available.

Truthfully, who cares. I still love the grapes even though they made like a million of em. The hype was high prior to the grapes release but after they couldn't resell, people didn't like em anymore. Hype means nothing to me, I enjoy the sneaker regardless

I know a lot of people that could care less about carmines, but the hype is high so they gonna want to jump in but these are gonna go the same way as the grapes. And grapes were more sought after by casual consumers as well as "sneakerheads"... Carmines are mainly a "sneakerheads" shoe imo
Right there with you. IMO I prefer for them to overproduce the shoe and that way I'm guaranteed a pair of the shoe I love cause I could care less how many people rock them/have them. I love GR's lol once that limited word gets stamped on a release, I don't even try.
lol yup GRs, i aint got nothin against em. limited, if i like, i will go hard to try and cop. but if they ugly, i dont even mess wit it. a lot of folks will jus because of the limited tag put on em. as wit the recently released infrared 6s. after folks found that they were not going to be all suede everyone was like oh naw im passin. then the limited tag hit em and everyone was tryna hop on em. had folks cryin they couldnt cop...this sneaker game is crazy tho. jus gotta laugh at most things...

who cares if theres no resale value. the less value the less bad i feel about wearing them out and the cheaper it is for me to grab another pair when theyre beat.

View media item 820083
Wore mine to the mall today.. I never appreciated how soft the leather on the CDP pairs were until I peeped the ankle bulbs and really took a good look at the leather they put on them.

Still gonna cop the '14s, but it's sort of bad knowing that the leather won't be anywhere near the same :\

who cares if theres no resale value. the less value the less bad i feel about wearing them out and the cheaper it is for me to grab another pair when theyre beat.

THIS minus beating up my pair...Too many pairs and work schedule doesn't allow me to wear many sneakers...

so dont cop, simple as that
laugh.gif

so dont cop, simple as that

Lmao man shut up. These are grails to me. Unless they end up not looking as good as they do in the pictures, im copping. I realized a while ago that JB quality went down tremendously on GRs.

Don't tell me you're salty because you don't own the CDP pair and this will be your first? :wink:

Probably, yeah. If production numbers are high enough, the hype will die down for a few years afterwards, and the beasts and resellers will move on.

Hopefully, I'll be able to save enough money for the Carmines and concord lows. how hectic may is going to be. lol.

These will be my next pick up not interested in anything currently coming out in Mar/April unless Nike/JB drops some surprises. Hoping for 2 pairs :nerd:

thes gonna be my next cop. dont even want the concord lows cuz i got the real concords on DS stiill

Back
Top Bottom