Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Marqueesole has been said to sell gm pairs but theres a lot of debate with that site.

Anyone know where I can these a week or two early? Leaving the states that week.

Anyone in Knoxville getting these? Unfortunately that's where I'll be the weekend of release (no knock on the town, just away from my connect). Anyone can answer if theyre are any FCFS spots in Knoxville?

Anyone in Knoxville getting these? Unfortunately that's where I'll be the weekend of release (no knock on the town, just away from my connect). Anyone can answer if theyre are any FCFS spots in Knoxville?
folks used to live in knoxville. they have a mall with a finishline and a foot locker. I think you should be fine. I've seen oreo 6's, piston 6's, and 12's sitting in that mall before.

What happened to them?
sold both pair when I was low...
ah ok 
tired.gif

WOOHOOOOO!!!.. I got them early from a local nike retailer 

I got a feeling someone is gonna get fired for selling them ahead of its release date..
frown.gif

Last edited:

WOOHOOOOO!!!.. I got them early from a local nike retailer 

I got a feeling someone is gonna get fired for selling them ahead of its release date..
frown.gif
Love that red, it really pops I was afraid it was going to be a little bit pinky like solar red or varsity red but now I see it I love it =)

the red is pretty damn good man..

Its just slightly brighter than the carmines cdp..  heck they might even the same shade of red considering the carmines cdp have been worn

Haven't missed a release that i wanted yet, but im seriously thinking about copping early just to secure my pair. Been waiting on these since passing up on the CDP in 08.

Not sure if it's the same with the Knoxville locations but I know Sports Seasons here in Nashville gets all GR retro releases. I would definitely check there.

need these. never had them. definitely copping. my plug should be coming through early again like he did was the concord lows. I can't wait to lace these up.

Back
Top Bottom