Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I used it on the infrared23 and it did.
whats the trick? 
nerd.gif

If you use the backdoor link you can bypass the spa page. you can't add to cart. but you can add to wishlist. then go to your wishlist and move to card to checkout.
yeah i thought that was what it was but i thought the origin backdoor was shutdown after the bred 1's dropped.

I'm not sure if it is Just me though but I'm a 8, 8.5 and I always find that size hard to get. I mean of course resellers and the plug always got me just in case but in store idk if it is just the area I'm in but I always gotta struggle to get there in line first or something. So what is the general thought on this? Cause my connects said this may be a problem shoe for me if I can't get it in store.

I'm not sure if it is Just me though but I'm a 8, 8.5 and I always find that size hard to get. I mean of course resellers and the plug always got me just in case but in store idk if it is just the area I'm in but I always gotta struggle to get there in line first or something. So what is the general thought on this? Cause my connects said this may be a problem shoe for me if I can't get it in store.

Expect multiple restocks..

NDC, Eastbay, DSG, FNL ect.

Last edited:
if you look at the image i posted.

you don't need the origin-www trick to add to your finishline wishlist.

True. Just have to get online in time. Only stores I got near me that isn't a trip is FootLocker, Finishline, Champs, Olympia, EBlens. House of Hoops too but that's in Boston. My city is filled with Hypebeast and well everyone and their mother is going to get a ticket so I'm just tryna get mine.

True. Just have to get online in time. Only stores I got near me that isn't a trip is FootLocker, Finishline, Champs, Olympia, EBlens. House of Hoops too but that's in Boston. My city is filled with Hypebeast and well everyone and their mother is going to get a ticket so I'm just tryna get mine.

Expressions is always first come first serve on general releases

Nothing like an all white uppered 6. That two tone is too much, any color, Olympics Oreo this. Not everyone can pull off a colored shoe, a RED colored shoe. Kids are better at it.

WTF seriously? I guess some ninjas just can't get it off these carmines are some of the basic looking kicks not loud one bit IDK man im the type of ninja that rocks my bel airs proudly those loud type of kicks but thats me so these carmine or any colored shoe at that like you say I have no problem rocking not sure if your serious

Nothing like an all white uppered 6. That two tone is too much, any color, Olympics Oreo this. Not everyone can pull off a colored shoe, a RED colored shoe. Kids are better at it.
WTF seriously? I guess some ninjas just can't get it off these carmines are some of the basic looking kicks not loud one bit IDK man im the type of ninja that rocks my bel airs proudly those loud type of kicks but thats me so these carmine or any colored shoe at that like you say I have no problem rocking not sure if your serious
Ive got alot of shoes that are loud colored, multi-colored. They just arent hightop basketball shoes worn off court. I don't know what my personal hang up with it is but I've always been that way. Even AF1's that were mids or highs I only wore in all white. The lows I had plenty that were colored. Got some Vans hitop XIX or whatever and some Supra hightops in colors but no J's that are hightop that arent predominantly white with accents, or black. Got the 5lab3 but its so monotone I can do it. And its a lower cut

I work at FTA and usually 8 and 8.5 are the sz's we always get the least amount of pairs in.

yup, even online, twice as hard to find and usually costs more than other sizes too. its pretty wack.

I sold mine for $240 in 2010 :lol:

Crazy how much the Jordan stock rouse after the concord madness :x

I know. I can remember copping the popular playoff XIII's two weeks after it's launch date for retail in my popular size 9.5 with no problems. Now forget it.

Those prices you sold your CDP VI's for were considered "outrageous" back then. Now if a seller asks for that price, you're thankful he didn't beat you over the head with a $300.00 brick.

Back
Top Bottom