Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Look, I'm not going to argue. You sound a bit green, but your original statement was a bit ignorant. These black trash bags you speak of came with the shoes originally. Step your google game up. 
Im a grown man, not 1 pair of J's i bought recently had come with the black bags o so smartone

well yea I don't think the Son of mars of the Cp3.vii's come with the black sheets, so i guess i feel you..tough guy

Goddddddddd was out of town Sunday and missed the tickets for my local mall. Now have to rely on raffle at the 3 stores in the only other mall near me. People are saying this should be an easy cop, but I am nervous now. Don't like this.

Didn't care for these as a kid, but they definitely grew on me once MJ retired.
Has any one with OG or CDP pairs noticed any bleeding with the red dye, like the grey toe 13s?

This black sheet talk is making me real thirsty for these 6s.
why? it's only the shoe paper 
laugh.gif

A local FTL that doesn't even get most jordan GR's are getting these. Due to that, my own conclusion is it must be a 'super duper" GR. Although going by the sample that is NT and the vibes I'm seeing from social media, the thirst is 'super duper' as well. *

*Not based on a scientific study.
8)

i cant stand the mall in my area they dont do tickets or raffles only on limited releases. so it always a huge gamble. 

Question for you internet gurus and folks that seem to always cop online especially FNL. I here it helps a lot when you clear your cache. Now what cache exactly? cuz if I'm not mistaken there's like 3 different caches on your computer. I have windows 7. I'm computer literate but not too in depth

^^

Your atc sucks then
it's just that general chrome extension script that everyone has. Not going to spend money on a bot. I've heard of people have success with the script, think I may just be doing something wrong. Thus, online is always the last of resorts for me.

Back
Top Bottom