Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

No SP usually charges over retail but not by much 10-30 more depending on release but still 
mean.gif
Shoepalace sold the Shooting Stars pack at $600...a markup of $100 over retail.
mean.gif

Brother just called to tell me he got the call for my size at FTL at Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton.. They told him the 10.5 was the most popular size there when he picked up the ticket, too.. Hallelujah!
Now I been collecting since 01. Raffles no luck @ all. Wife enters her first raffle for me and she wins. Pair secured. Good luck to all!

#COOLGUYS
Got a call from FTA.
pimp.gif
congrats to all and I see the MN fam eating 
nthat.gif

Looks like I'm going 2 for 5

Making sure I pick up at my usual spot to stay in their good graces :lol:

Last edited:
I work Saturday at 9:30 am, wont be able to pick up from Shiekh if the window is 10am-1pm....unless my sister wins 

Ended up getting 15 tickets. A little less than planed because of stores ending raffles early without telling anyone. Got 1 call so far. Interested to see how many I get. Happy.

I missed out on 4 more tickets yesterday bc they ended the raffle @6pm

The leg work is no joke. But you get to reap the benefits now. I no longer enter raffles myself. They are a waste of time. (Wasted an hour and a half collecting 9 tickets from 3 malls for the blk/red 4 release. Only to get a call back for the wifeys 6.5Y.)

yeah at least you got something, kids sizes are more limited so you got lucky
I hope I get a call, I did raffles in Brooklyn and in Harlem. Everyone on 34th and 42nd said fcfs
good luck to you

Back
Top Bottom